LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
I would have made it happen by now. I probably would have slyly f**ked a pillow or blanket or something.

Loool I've had someone stay in my room every night and I've been in a lot pain so I don't know if I could if I tried
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I would have made it happen by now. I probably would have slyly f**ked a pillow or blanket or something.

Loool I've had someone stay in my room every night and I've been in a lot pain so I don't know if I could if I tried

lol you should look at datass thread and rage face until you blow.

Lol just hands free ejac
You know I probably could right now
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Lol just hands free ejac
You know I probably could right now

Yeah that's what I'm sayin dude lol. Try and do it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Mad Money just watch this

You guys hear about DMC helping dogs with charities and s**t? Dude is like the Anti Mike Vick! And all anyone ever does is call him a bad guy smh.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah he's not a bad guy but people do think of him as that. He's just a dumbass on the court sometimes. He's made huge strides in that regard this season though.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You guys hear about DMC helping dogs with charities and s**t? Dude is like the Anti Mike Vick! And all anyone ever does is call him a bad guy smh.

All NBA players must do community work, he is just putting in his hours. Dont go sucking his dick just yet
Originally posted by valrod33:

All NBA players must do community work, he is just putting in his hours. Dont go sucking his dick just yet

Already drank the nut bruh
Originally posted by valrod33:

Already drank the nut bruh

Don't worry Val we saved some for you

Ray Mac looking pretty good in that first half... especially for a second rounder from a tiny school. I like the kid, he is a definite keeper.
What y'all know about Boogie Smooth? LOL
Originally posted by sacniner:
What y'all know about Boogie Smooth? LOL

Yea lol
McCallum starting to make a serious case for backup PG next year. Always figured we'd try to bring in a vet, but it would suck to stunt this kid. We're not contending next year so we should keep developing our young talent.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
McCallum starting to make a serious case for backup PG next year. Always figured we'd try to bring in a vet, but it would suck to stunt this kid. We're not contending next year so we should keep developing our young talent.

This. Pizza Guys is a fan favorite, but its nice to see Ray get these minutes. He should be the backup PG next year. Kid has been solid
Share 49ersWebzone