LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Now McCollum seems to be all the rage for the Kings pick at #7.

I like him. But I'd be curious to see how we roll at guard with him here. He gonna run point next to Reke or another SG? Off guard next to Isaiah? Come off the bench with or instead of Thornton? Hmmm....
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Now McCollum seems to be all the rage for the Kings pick at #7.

I like him. But I'd be curious to see how we roll at guard with him here. He gonna run point next to Reke or another SG? Off guard next to Isaiah? Come off the bench with or instead of Thornton? Hmmm....

He is slated as a PG on some sites and as a SG on others. I guess he is capable to play both?

If he his taken, I hope he can develop his PG skills like Steph Curry. IMO, we don't need another undersized SG. We need a good PG with IT coming off of the bench as a spark plug. I think IT would be great in that role.
McCollum would be what many thought Jimmer could be next to tyreke but CJ has better PG skills
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jun 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
McCollum would be what many thought Jimmer could be next to tyreke but CJ has better PG skills

He seems like a solid character guy from his ESPN interview. Hard not to like him.
Originally posted by sacniner:

He seems like a solid character guy from his ESPN interview. Hard not to like him.

True and he's a smart dude. Wouldn't mind the pick. Ahh
Burke is still my top choice. I think there's a good chance he's there at 7.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I've been pretty undecided up to this point, but this is where I'm leaning now as well.

I've kind of gone away from wanting Burke. I think we can get someone with more potential...Burke is too similar to IT for me
I agree about McCollum. If he's the pick, I think they definitely believe he can be an NBA PG. I didn't think so, but it's hard to judge him at Lehigh because he had to score so much for them. Guess we'll see. Definitely an easy guy to root for.

I've kind of gone away from wanting Burke. I think we can get someone with more potential...Burke is too similar to IT for me

I like McCollum too and would be fine with the pick. I guess my top choice would really be trade up for Porter but I don't see it happening.

I'm going to have a positive outlook no matter who we draft. This front office deserves at least two or three years to develop their roster. Got to be patient. After all of the s**t we have been through, that won't be tough for me.
Even though this isn't a great draft ill honesty be happy with probably anyone we take. Burke, Shabazz, McCollum, carter williams, etc..
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm going to have a positive outlook no matter who we draft. This front office deserves at least two or three years to develop their roster. Got to be patient. After all of the s**t we have been through, that won't be tough for me.

For sure. All faith in the new guys 'til they prove otherwise. There's really no prospect that I'd hate to have.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I was listening to Carmichael Dave's show earlier today and he seems convinced that Tyreke is not going to be on the team. if another team offers more than the qualifying offer he says the Kings will not match.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I was listening to Carmichael Dave's show earlier today and he seems convinced that Tyreke is not going to be on the team. if another team offers more than the qualifying offer he says the Kings will not match.

He still has a show? I hope no one else offers anything, but I think someone will based on his potential. I would love to see what he does this year. I would be SO pissed if he goes somewhere else and tears it up.
Share 49ersWebzone