There are 160 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Two very dominating wins to open up the 2nd half....Nice to see...
winning streak!
Started from the bottom now we're still here
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Started from the bottom now we're still here

lol this. Now the whole team still here.

But seriously did we pass the Lakers yet?
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Yahoo Sources: Sacramento is close on finalizing a buyout agreement with guard Jimmer Fredette. http://yhoo.it/1poEIc3
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Yahoo Sources: Sacramento is close on finalizing a buyout agreement with guard Jimmer Fredette. http://yhoo.it/1poEIc3

Just heard this isn't going down today anymore. He may stick around for the season. Either way, he'll be bone soon. I think it's good for both parties.
I still think Jimmer has a good future in the NBA.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Just heard this isn't going down today anymore. He may stick around for the season. Either way, he'll be bone soon. I think it's good for both parties.

Aw yeah he'll be bonin'

I gotta admit I kinda had a sad when I heard we were releasing him. Maybe it's not going to happen because no one would pick him up? Though I doubt no one would pick him up.
Lol that is sad to release him. Poor guy
But he sucks
Jimmer is the Tebow of the NBA

It's makes you wonder. With Jimmer heading for the door, only four original Kings will be left on the roster. And you start to question, just who was making these draft picks through the years when it was all falling apart under the MaGoofs? Did Petrie really pick and sign these guys or did Joe and Gavin MaGoof get in the way?

If Petrie really was given draft day freedom, and these are his fingerprints on the last four drafts, man that is one sorry-arsed record of picks. DeMarcus is really the only one we'd keep around.
Poor Jason Thompson....

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/2/24/5444810/jason-thompsons-teammates?utm_source=sactownroyalty&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=articlebottom
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
It's makes you wonder. With Jimmer heading for the door, only four original Kings will be left on the roster. And you start to question, just who was making these draft picks through the years when it was all falling apart under the MaGoofs? Did Petrie really pick and sign these guys or did Joe and Gavin MaGoof get in the way?

If Petrie really was given draft day freedom, and these are his fingerprints on the last four drafts, man that is one sorry-arsed record of picks. DeMarcus is really the only one we'd keep around.

I feel pretty confdent everything PICK wise was Petrie EXCEPT the Jimmer pick. That had Maloofs trying to cash in on tickets and merchandise on their way out the door.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I feel pretty confdent everything PICK wise was Petrie EXCEPT the Jimmer pick. That had Maloofs trying to cash in on tickets and merchandise on their way out the door.

Don't forget Petrie found IT right around that same time with the LAST PICK in the draft. Also Peja, Gerald Wallace etc. Really off the top of my head he only whiffed on Quincy Douby as far as draft picks. The Maloofs ruined the organization.
Petrie actually had some good picks
Share 49ersWebzone