There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2015-2016 Sacramento Kings Thread

http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm so fired up the kings are bringing in shaq to help develop/mentor demarcus

do you have a link? Is this an official coaching position or just an offseason work out?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,202
Haha wow, I used to hate that f**kin guy back in the day. He's been alright by me ever since he left Miami. Let's do this, Snaq.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm so fired up the kings are bringing in shaq to help develop/mentor demarcus

do you have a link? Is this an official coaching position or just an offseason work out?

if we got Shaq as an assistant coach that would be hilarious and awesome.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/

oh damn. Thats awesome. No doubt Cousins has the size and abilities to be great, now he just needs some fine tuning.

teach him Shaq!
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,804
lol that's pretty cool
I hope it works
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,202
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/

oh damn. Thats awesome. No doubt Cousins has the size and abilities to be great, now he just needs some fine tuning.

teach him Shaq!

And the main thing to me is that hopefully Shaq can mentor him on how to be a likeable a-hole instead of a hated a-hole.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,202
Here's video from last night of Shaq with Vivek and Mark Mastrov.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9029675-shaq-with-sac-former-center-says-hell-make-kings-cousins-best-big-man-in-the-game/
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,202
Shaq with Vivek's son.

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,804
Originally posted by Muggins:
Shaq with Vivek's son.


I wish I was Vivek's son

dude doesn't have to do s**t with his life
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,804
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/

oh damn. Thats awesome. No doubt Cousins has the size and abilities to be great, now he just needs some fine tuning.

teach him Shaq!

And the main thing to me is that hopefully Shaq can mentor him on how to be a likeable a-hole instead of a hated a-hole.

Shaq was kind of a likeable a-hole
example.."Kobe tell me how my ass tastes"
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,202
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Shaq with Vivek's son.


I wish I was Vivek's son

dude doesn't have to do s**t with his life

Vivek doesn't seem like the type of dude that would let his kid just kick back and milk daddy's money.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,202
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Shaq was kind of a likeable a-hole
example.."Kobe tell me how my ass tastes"

Exactly. Can you imagine if Demarcus said something like that right now? He'd probably get suspended for 10 games. lol
all of this offseason so far... has been nothing but exciting
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
all of this offseason so far... has been nothing but exciting

This
Dream offseason for any true fan