There are 173 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
And you know what, screw a top 5 pick at this point. Lets just get better and let the ping pong balls fall where they may. With Cousins and Gay combo Vivek just need to land a couple solid pieces in FA and still get a good player in the draft or trade the pick for someone.
Originally posted by Muggins:
And you know what, screw a top 5 pick at this point. Lets just get better and let the ping pong balls fall where they may. With Cousins and Gay combo Vivek just need to land a couple solid pieces in FA and still get a good player in the draft or trade the pick for someone.

And imagine if McLemore turns out to be what we all hope for!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

And imagine if McLemore turns out to be what we all hope for!

plus how well D-Will and Thomas have played.
Some of the best talents in the nba was not in the top 5. (Paul George)

Continue to build this team and screw this lottery.
"Some of the best talents..." Names one person lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
"Some of the best talents..." Names one person lol

lol but seriously though, there's been a lot of great players outside the top 5 in history. And this is supposed be a really deep draft right? I'm just happy that Kings games are fun to watch again.
lol but seriously though, there's been a lot of great players outside the top 5 in history. And this is supposed be a really deep draft right? I'm just happy that Kings games are fun to watch again.

I really like the top 7. Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Smart, Embiid, Exum, Gordon. Embiid would be a great fit next to Cousins. After that it looks to be a bit of a crap shoot. If I had to guess we'll most likely end up in the 10-12 range. If that happens I wouldn't be shocked if they traded the pick for a vet PF or defensive wing/SG
Going to the game tonight
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Was thinking about going tonight too.

Meet me at the 24 hour before and we can go together

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Call Dave and have him make reservations. I know it's busy this time of year.

Call Dave and have him make reservations. I know it's busy this time of year.

Lolol
Alrighty then! When's the last time anyone looked forward to watching a Sacramento Kings game? Like -- mebbe a DECADE ago?

Been a long dry spell, kids. Glad to see it just might be over.

I see a budding confidence in this team that I haven't witnessed in a very long, long time.

I'm stoked for tonight! Should be a fun one! This team is fun! Hopefully we get that W
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Alrighty then! When's the last time anyone looked forward to watching a Sacramento Kings game? Like -- mebbe a DECADE ago?

Been a long dry spell, kids. Glad to see it just might be over.

I see a budding confidence in this team that I haven't witnessed in a very long, long time.

i was excited for the first game against the nuggets. Before that, it was that blackout game against OKC a couple of years back. s**t was sickingly dope.
Share 49ersWebzone