There are 197 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Another terrible night on D.

If they could just play a little bit of defense they would be an ok team.
God I stopped watching with 3 minutes to go and it was like tied then we ended up losing by like 20 lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
God I stopped watching with 3 minutes to go and it was like tied then we ended up losing by like 20 lol

Yeah, I got in at halftime and was like, cool good game. 3rd qtr was good, I had my popcorn ready and then they blew us out.. wtf smh
39 points given up in the 4th.
all those trades and you still suck, lmfao, lol haha. Lets blow up our team 2 weeks into the season lol f**kin s**tty org. nothings changed. sac gonna sack.
Originally posted by valrod33:
all those trades and you still suck, lmfao, lol haha. Lets blow up our team 2 weeks into the season lol f**kin s**tty org. nothings changed. sac gonna sack.

Shut up fool. We tryna get a high pick. Go back to your random ass close my eyes and point at a map team.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Shut up fool. We tryna get a high pick. Go back to your random ass close my eyes and point at a map team.

We are getting nothing from the two guard position this year. Marcus Thornton is so garbage that McLemore had to jump in and get the bulk of the minutes early. He is still super raw. Hopefully all this PT benefits him in the long run. Also, we have no bench support, no backup PG and no PF. Jason Thompson sucks ass now. On defense, we are horrendous. Everyone on the team, including Cousins, sucks on defense. Our permieter defense is non existent. Teams get a s**t load of wide open 3s.

Besides that, everything is fine

i still cannot understand why you hate the kings
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He doesn't know why either. He also doesn't know why he likes teams in California, Minnesota, Kansas and Georgia.

Marbury and KG were nice for a couple of years. Too bad that POS franchise f**ked that up. Just like they will f**k up with K Love. He'll be gone when his player option comes up and I'm going to be really happy. He deserves better than that piece of trash organization.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He doesn't know why either. He also doesn't know why he likes teams in California, Minnesota, Kansas and Georgia.
My older brother is from Cali and is a 49er fan, i looked up to him so i became a 49er fan. I was a bulls fan until MJ retired. And Kg and Marbury were fun to watch so i stayed following them. Im from Kansas. GO JAYHAWKS. Braves were on TBS everyday

END THREAD
Marbury and KG were nice for a couple of years. Too bad that POS franchise f**ked that up. Just like they will f**k up with K Love. He'll be gone when his player option comes up and I'm going to be really happy. He deserves better than that piece of trash organization.

Love can go f**k himself when his contract is up
My older brother is from Cali and is a 49er fan, i looked up to him so i became a 49er fan. I was a bulls fan until MJ retired. And Kg and Marbury were fun to watch so i stayed following them. Im from Kansas. GO JAYHAWKS. Braves were on TBS everyday

END THREAD

I read that as bandwagon Niner fan, SUPER bandwagon basketball fan, bandwagon Braves fan. Get a pass on Kansas because you from there and Niners cause I like you. You're welcome
None of this is even relevant becuse Val likes dick so therefor anything he says is unimportant
Share 49ersWebzone