LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The bobcats are killing us lol

Damn... I'm still working on a few things. Can't watch it, but sounds like that isn't a bad thing lol. Game of runs homie.. we'll come back.

Cousins is dominating. It was just a matter of time. We're within a few now I believe
The bobcats are killing us lol

Damn... I'm still working on a few things. Can't watch it, but sounds like that isn't a bad thing lol. Game of runs homie.. we'll come back.

Cousins is dominating. It was just a matter of time. We're within a few now I believe

DMC's is single handily keeping the kings in this game.
Well everyone besides Demarcus was trash tonight
How is Rudy Gay doing for you guys?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He's done really well until tonight. He didn't do much and looked kind of sluggish tonight and then mysteriously left the game early in the 2nd half with knee soreness. Maybe his knee gets sore when things aren't going his way.

Tonight was his third game. Looked great in the first two -- easing his way into things, shot a lot in second game but no forces and carried us to victory. Has been efficient, willing to pass and relationship with his teammates seems to be growing.

Never got going tonight, forced the issue at times. Left early with knee soreness.
Good post. Coming off of the bench, his role was different. Honestly, I liked him as a scorer and of course his energy/passion, etc., but I did have some doubts on whether he could distribute the ball well and get others involved. Setup the offense and not dribble too much and only look for his own shot. He has shut me the hell up and proven without a doubt he is a high level starting player in this league. And that isn't me overreacting. Dude is just good. He scores surprisingly efficiently considering his size and all the jumpers he takes. He is fearless going to the rim and he has been dropping dimes. His assists numbers are great.

Also, seems as if his teammates like him and got his back. If he was a black hole type player, especially at PG, I don't think the locker room would support him like they have. I don't expect them to all of a sudden rattle off 10 straight wins, but I really look forward to watching them play. Really do... Now, if only the homie Ray Ray could get some back up PG minutes I would be even more ecstatic. Jimmer is not the answer at backup PG in the NBA. He is strictly a shooter.

I'm with you guys on Jimmer. Had all the hopes in the world, but he doesn't have it --- or at least this isn't the system for him. He just can't create his own shot and he rarely gets his shot going well enough to earn minutes/designed plays. Defensively, he's a huge liability. For example, torched tonight by Sessions.

I'm in for giving those 10 minutes a night to McCallum. Doubt he's ready but better to develop him.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Tonight was his third game. Looked great in the first two -- easing his way into things, shot a lot in second game but no forces and carried us to victory. Has been efficient, willing to pass and relationship with his teammates seems to be growing.

Never got going tonight, forced the issue at times. Left early with knee soreness.

I always liked Gay as a player. Hate the contract though.
You guys follow Tyreke at all this year? He is having a s**tty year... the Pelicans are coming here this Monday the 23rd. Same day as our Niners play. Too bad a lot of fans like me are going to miss Reke coming back to Sac. Niners over errthang.
You guys follow Tyreke at all this year? He is having a s**tty year... the Pelicans are coming here this Monday the 23rd. Same day as our Niners play. Too bad a lot of fans like me are going to miss Reke coming back to Sac. Niners over errthang.

He started out pretty poorly, but has been playing a lot better of late...when he is actually healthy of course.

Lol getting killed by the hawks

Quincy acy is a boss he fights everybody
no1curr about the hawks in ATL. ATL is officially the worst sports city in the US (miami is a close second)
Lol there's about 12 people in the stands and Shaq is one of them
the steal and basket in transition by Gay was ridiculous.
Originally posted by KegBert:
the steal and basket in transition by Gay was ridiculous.

Lol that was the craziest finish ever. He put so much spin on the ball
Share 49ersWebzone