LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

We got s**t from the 2 guard position tonight. Mclemore is struggling and Thornton is absolutely useless now. And our backcourt was horrendous on defense.... Jeff Hornasek (sp) is doing a great job for his old team. Cousins had an off night scoring and played bad defensively... At least the team is more entertaining to watch. Another solid game for D Will. IT scored well, but only had 2 assists

Niners playing early Sunday means we can watch some of the Kings game
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
PHXwned

You guys are hella good bro

Channing Frye = DPOY Book it
Ben MC looks terrible in his rookie season. Hopefully, he'll turn it around. Wasn't he suppose to be a great shooter like Ray Allen?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Ben MC looks terrible in his rookie season. Hopefully, he'll turn it around. Wasn't he suppose to be a great shooter like Ray Allen?

yea he sucks too lol

He'll get it though eventually I think
They just keep finding ways to keep themselves from being in position to win. No matter who they play, if they get in striking distance they will muck it up.

Bullsh*t
Originally posted by Allx9er:
They just keep finding ways to keep themselves from being in position to win. No matter who they play, if they get in striking distance they will muck it up.

Bullsh*t

that draft pick, doe. Plus, we are better than last year. Except for one or two games, we were there til the end of games.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Bullsh*t

that draft pick, doe. Plus, we are better than last year. Except for one or two games, we were there til the end of games.

I'm torn. I love that the team is competitive again, I couldn't handle another season of getting smoked by 20 damn near every game. I pretty much figured we be a lottery team anyway so at the beginning of the season I just wanted to see improvements. With them being close in so many of these games I just want to see them get over the hump once or twice ,learn how to finish out the moment ,(be it a scoring run, halftime, or to end a game).

With the kings luck in the lottery it won't matter what the odds are. We will find a way to draft lower then projected.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
3 o'clock game today fellas. Niners play early so this actually works out well for once.
Originally posted by Muggins:
3 o'clock game today fellas. Niners play early so this actually works out well for once.

Nioce
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Originally posted by marshniners24:
We suck. I hate isiah still and Thornton and Jimmer shouldn't be in the NBA

how can you possibly hate Isiah?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

ball hogging PG aka Jason Terry.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers: