There are 145 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Slurp slurp

Haha. But seriously, you know that is awesome when a crowd chants for the last guys on the bench and they get in and do some s**t.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Slurp slurp

Haha. But seriously, you know that is awesome when a crowd chants for the last guys on the bench and they get in and do some s**t.

Especially if they're white. Maybe SC will do a feature on us for letting the white kid with downs get 30 seconds of play time in a 20 point blow out win
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Slurp slurp

Especially if they're white. Maybe SC will do a feature on us for letting the white kid with downs get 30 seconds of play time in a 20 point blow out win

This has gone on for years and yeah it's usually a white guy. It makes for a good end to the game for the crowd. You've never seen this?
Dude I'm freaking kidding I know what you're talking about

The game I went to last year people were chanting "FREE JIMMER" and my friends and I were lol'ing
I'd rather see Jimmer play the 5 spot than Hayes...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I love this.

i wish we could trade for asik.
Vasquez
Thornton
BMac
Cousins
Asik

Lol championship
i wouldn't mind signing Sefalosha in the offseason
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
So it's going to be insanely noisy at this game tonight since we are trying to set the Guinness World Record for noise. Last week I thought we had no shot at the record but I think it's clear it's going to happen. KHTK had people calling in this morning already being hella noisy. Some dude said he was bringing his trumpet lol. They also talked to Chris Granger the Team President and he was encouraging people to bring in all types of noise makers.. he said about the only thing that won't be let in is something dangerous like a chainsaw or something. He wants people to push the edge.

Lol it's gonna be dope. The first like 3 rows are gonna be given cowbells I saw crown downtown post that or something.

And some people are bringing those vuvuzelas lol
So it's going to be insanely noisy at this game tonight since we are trying to set the Guinness World Record for noise. Last week I thought we had no shot at the record but I think it's clear it's going to happen. KHTK had people calling in this morning already being hella noisy. Some dude said he was bringing his trumpet lol. They also talked to Chris Granger the Team President and he was encouraging people to bring in all types of noise makers.. he said about the only thing that won't be let in is something dangerous like a chainsaw or something. He wants people to push the edge.

I'm going! Its going to be HELLA loud... the section I'm in, some dude bought cowbells for the entire section. Hella funny that ESPN thought to put the Pistons and Kings on national TV though, haha... outside of Detroit and Sac, NO ONE will see that game. But whatever, lets bring that noooise!!!
I love this.

I love it too!!!
Vasquez is sick! Dude's assist numbers should be WAY higher this year but too many guys miss shots after he sets them up. He is the only guy on the Kings who actually looks to pass and setup the offense. The rest of the guys are obsessed with scoring... That's why I like IT coming off of the bench. We need our starting point guard to set others up and look to get the offense flowing. Bring IT in for a scoring spark.... Nice to see Vasquez hit the open jumpers when he gets the looks though.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Went to the game last night. Very fun to watch. Vasquez played well but the Kings were lights out at the 3. Cousins, the usual complaining but played hard.

Nice. Hop off the Spurs bandwagon and support local

They got my money. That's enough support.
Share 49ersWebzone