There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Sacramento Kings - Summer League Champions

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,828
Originally posted by marshniners24:
My sister and her husband got season tickets this year (I just found out wtf) so I'm going to errygame

Let's go the Kings vs. Heat game!!!

That's probably one they'll want to go to but if not we should
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
My sister and her husband got season tickets this year (I just found out wtf) so I'm going to errygame

Let's go the Kings vs. Heat game!!!


I already got tix for that game too... Late Dec. So glad we got to keep this team
Webzone kings party

As long as muggins doesn't invite his serial rapist murder brother
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
My sister and her husband got season tickets this year (I just found out wtf) so I'm going to errygame

Pics of your sister? For my brother.

Lol your bro has probably taken it up the butt so much

Damn... Sorry to be nosey, but is he locked up? Just wondering to get some context (no homo) on Marsh's joke lol. If not, that s**t was hella random haha
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Webzone kings party

As long as muggins doesn't invite his serial rapist murder brother

Aint no thang... Pdizo will rape that fool
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,828
Originally posted by marshniners24:
That's probably one they'll want to go to but if not we should

Let me know

Originally posted by sacniner:
I already got tix for that game too... Late Dec. So glad we got to keep this team

Awesome! How much were they?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Webzone kings party

As long as muggins doesn't invite his serial rapist murder brother

Aint no thang... Pdizo will rape that fool

dafuq?
Lol it's true I seent it
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Webzone kings party

As long as muggins doesn't invite his serial rapist murder brother

Aint no thang... Pdizo will rape that fool

i went from a fat girl lover to rapist?
Fat girls need some rapeing too
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Fat girls need some rapeing too

you would know, bro. You got some pretty big ones out there in GV.
When my brother gets out he's going to need somewhere to go. I'll show him this thread and marsh's youtube and facebook and tell him to go find that doot.
Originally posted by Muggins:
When my brother gets out he's going to need somewhere to go. I'll show him this thread and marsh's youtube and facebook and tell him to go find that doot.

Wait, your brother is in jail fa real?




btw, what happened to that good doot Sacrock14?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i went from a fat girl lover to rapist?

Just messin with you my good man.