LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 184 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Shaq's owned the Kings for years.

Lol, good one... some fans are pissed off that he is a part owner. I think it's really cool.

That was funny when I first read that 2 posts up in the article
Originally posted by marshniners24:

That was funny when I first read that 2 posts up in the article

Ha... After I read LA's joke here, I saw that same line by hella Laker fans on twitter.
Kings and Demarcus Cousins close to contract extension. Five years $80M range. Awesome!

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=9713072
[ Edited by btthepunk on Sep 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Damn that girl is fine as fuk

Word. I favorite all her s**t on twitter hoping she notices me.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Kings and Demarcus Cousins close to contract extension. Five years $80M range. Awesome!

Deeezam. A risky contract, but one that we have to take.

Can't wait until the season starts

Originally posted by pdizo916:

It's a good thing! Come on man!
so espn said that the kings are the worst franchise in sports?

Well, there's the:

raiders
astros
marlins
rays
athletics
bucks

The marlins got that new ballpark (in a shady way) and the astros got a nice one as well. The raiders, well, are the raiders; the rays and A's have s**tty fan bases but they're always in contention of a playoff spot. I guess the bucks made the playoffs, so they're not as bad as the kings. And you got the jaguars too and they suck really bad. The kings do belong on the list but to call them the worst franchise in sports is kinda ridiculous IMO.

I get my cousin jersey now. I don't like the fact that the kings are paying for potential rather than production on the court. However, big men get paid regardless, so it's not a shocker.

Well, there's the:

raiders
astros
marlins
rays
athletics
bucks

The marlins got that new ballpark (in a shady way) and the astros got a nice one as well. The raiders, well, are the raiders; the rays and A's have s**tty fan bases but they're always in contention of a playoff spot. I guess the bucks made the playoffs, so they're not as bad as the kings. And you got the jaguars too and they suck really bad. The kings do belong on the list but to call them the worst franchise in sports is kinda ridiculous IMO.

The rankings were based on last year's data. Sorry to say, with the Maloofs at the helm it couldn't be worse. We traded the number three pick in his rookie year for a few grand. It was pathetic. IMO, I think it makes the fans even better. To endure that, and still be a fan was hard. Our "owners" were openly trying to f**k us over and move the team. We have all known that for years. Worst arena, wins didn't matter, etc. Can't think of a worse situation. At least the A's are good (but their fans still don't show up)

I get my cousin jersey now. I don't like the fact that the kings are paying for potential rather than production on the court. However, big men get paid regardless, so it's not a shocker.

He has been productive on the offensive end. Just horrendous on defense. I really hope he matures and proves everyone wrong. The Kings are taking a huge risk on him, and he needs to understand that.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Well, there's the:

raiders
astros
marlins
rays
athletics
bucks

The rankings were based on last year's data. Sorry to say, with the Maloofs at the helm it couldn't be worse. We traded the number three pick in his rookie year for a few grand. It was pathetic. IMO, I think it makes the fans even better. To endure that, and still be a fan was hard. Our "owners" were openly trying to f**k us over and move the team. We have all known that for years. Worst arena, wins didn't matter, etc. Can't think of a worse situation. At least the A's are good (but their fans still don't show up)

Oh, i didn't know they were based on last years rankings. Also, i liked that T rob trade since they got back PP. I also HATED the last two drafts 11. 12. I think 09, 10, 13 are spot on.
Oh, i didn't know they were based on last years rankings. Also, i liked that T rob trade since they got back PP. I also HATED the last two drafts 11. 12. I think 09, 10, 13 are spot on.

Yeah, they got lucky with PP. The sole motivation for the trade was to save a couple grand.

Now, with the awesome ownership and arena momentum I expect us to take a big leap in those meaningless rankings. The ownership group was pretty pissed about it.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lol, good one... some fans are pissed off that he is a part owner. I think it's really cool.

Me too. I hope he pushes them to do the right things.
Share 49ersWebzone