There are 199 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Yeah, I don't even check out the threads on STR because of the posting system. Makes it really annoying to read. One long ass thread. They need a forum in that thing.

Kingsfans.com is too crazy for me. Too many irrationals.

Like Niner Talk
STR is awesome. It took me quite a while to get used to the layout and I didn't like it at first either. After a while it makes just as much sense as a forum layout like this one. You just have to give it some time and you'll learn it and get used to it. STR is far, far superior to KF.com
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Jul 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
STR is awesome. It took me quite a while to get used to the layout and I didn't like it at first either. After a while it makes just as much sense as a forum layout like this one. You just have to give it some time and you'll learn it and get used to it. STR is far, far superior to KF.com

It's too hard to find newer posts. I like to read, leave for a while and come back and pick up where I left off. Over there it's a pain in the ass to locate s**t.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
But I agree that the posters there are much more my style. I can't stand Bricklayer/Slim/VF etc over at KF.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS11m
The Bucks have agreed to trade Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to Sacramento for draft picks, league sources tell @CBSSports.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS9m
Mbah a Moute has $9 million left on his contract over the next two years, and Milwaukee has a front-court logjam.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS5m
The Kings also have named Dee Brown director of player development and assistant coach and hired Micah Nori as assistant coach.
Yes! Luc!
can luc shoot the ball? I know he's a good defender............NO GREAT DEFENDER.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
can luc shoot the ball? I know he's a good defender............NO GREAT DEFENDER.

Can't shoot a lick but he's a great defender lol
Solidifies Patterson as a starter lol

Vasquez
Mclemore
Luc Richard
Patterson
Cousins
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
We traded those two future second-round picks for him lol.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Can't shoot a lick but he's a great defender lol

Sounds like a James Johnson.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
We traded those two future second-round picks for him lol.

Actually the 2014 pick is safe.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Sounds like a James Johnson.

But better and not a douche
We gotta start shipping guys out now either JT, Hayes, Jimmer..
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Solidifies Patterson as a starter lol

Vasquez
Mclemore
Luc Richard
Patterson
Cousins
13 wins next year. BOOK IT
Share 49ersWebzone