LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

That isnt that much for Landry cause he is a solid PF but it just doesnt make sense right now. We have to be moving either Patterson, JT, or Hayes.

4 years seems like a long time though...wtf PDA
JT > Landry>>>>>Hayes.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jul 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM ]
Again, I'm beating a dead horse, but if the kings added Robin Lopez, they would have a very nice solid rotation of bigs: Cousins, Lopez, Thompson, Landry, and Patterson. Good compliment of offense, defense, and rebounding.

That SF, doe.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jul 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM ]
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
The Kings should have drafted Barnes!
Originally posted by Dapro:
The Kings should have drafted Barnes!

Him or Drummond. I hella wanted Barnes but Drummond would be nice too.

Good for the Warriors, doe.
Really love Carl, great pro, great attitude. But I'm with Marsh -- this move isn't doing it for me.

It's probably fair market value but I don't see the need. For us at power forward, you either make a legit splash -- i.e. Millsap -- or stick with the status quo and address it later. To add another rotational guy at $6.5 mill doesn't make sense. As far as value goes, Pat Patterson at $3.1 mill next year seemed fine to me. Plus you've got another solid big in JT making $6 mill.

I'm sure that a trade is on the way to clear up the log jam. And like I've been saying, I won't judge the offseason until it's all over. But not loving this one yet.

On the positive, Carl is awesome for building a new culture in the locker room. And he does bring his scoring skill to the table.
Also we're rumored to be looking at Sam Young on a one-year deal. Stop gap option at SF. Defensive guy. Not much else.

Small forward still the clear biggest need. Gotta think trade route.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
kings having a hard time finding free agents who wonna play there. they better start hitting on their draft picks or its gonna be a long time before they are relevant again. the problem is they need someone to build around Cousins could be that guy but he's a bird brain.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Landry? He's a good dude and a good backup but..
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Someone at KF posted Carl's twitter saying look at his profile, he's all in.

https://twitter.com/CarlLandry

This is getting more hilarious by the day. Ugh ugh ugh
Originally posted by Muggins:
Someone at KF posted Carl's twitter saying look at his profile, he's all in.

https://twitter.com/CarlLandry

Lol I love Landry
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Really love Carl, great pro, great attitude. But I'm with Marsh -- this move isn't doing it for me.

It's probably fair market value but I don't see the need. For us at power forward, you either make a legit splash -- i.e. Millsap -- or stick with the status quo and address it later. To add another rotational guy at $6.5 mill doesn't make sense. As far as value goes, Pat Patterson at $3.1 mill next year seemed fine to me. Plus you've got another solid big in JT making $6 mill.

I'm sure that a trade is on the way to clear up the log jam. And like I've been saying, I won't judge the offseason until it's all over. But not loving this one yet.

On the positive, Carl is awesome for building a new culture in the locker room. And he does bring his scoring skill to the table.

the signing confuses me as well. But maybe PDA sees JT as the backup C to Cousins and the PF's would be Pat and Carl.

Carl for $6.5 is a little much, but he is a good scorer, great locker room guy and gives us another talented player to our average roster.

I also agree, that the odd man out here seems to be Hayes.

And for you all complaining about $6.5mill, were giving bum Salmons 8mill, and Hayes is making what 4.5??
Corey Brewer would be a good signing for us
So when are the Kings going to ditch the Monarchs old uniforms and go back to the blue/red ones with the crown logo?
Share 49ersWebzone