LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Mkg doesn't really make us any better. He's a role player/bench player at best. Not worth giving up a lottery pick in this draft.
This class is not "average" it's a pretty damn good class even though some of the players aren't superstars like they were labeled to being at the beginning of the year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Well Cousins is Ballin like a motherf**ker.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Well Cousins is Ballin like a motherf**ker.

Ain't nothing new
Very impressed with Ray Mac. If he continues to improve and they can bring IT back, I may feel pretty comfortable with a Ray Mac/IT PG combo next year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ray is definitely looking legit. Wish that last shot would have fallen. He would have gotten some exposure if that fell.
Ray is definitely looking legit. Wish that last shot would have fallen. He would have gotten some exposure if that fell.

Werd
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Mkg doesn't really make us any better. He's a role player/bench player at best. Not worth giving up a lottery pick in this draft.
This class is not "average" it's a pretty damn good class even though some of the players aren't superstars like they were labeled to being at the beginning of the year.

Mkg sux
he's got no offense and is overrated defensively tbh
Ben Mac ejected lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Ben Mac ejected lol

I like the rook showing some emotion. Technicals were both minor but still like that aggression.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Missed the game today.

But just saw CD tweet this..

Missed the game today.

But just saw CD tweet this..

that would kill me inside lol
one game left boys
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
one game left boys

Yep. I can't believe Cousins is going to be suspended for the last game, Fan Appreciation night.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Welp season over. Ben Mac had 31/5/5 in the finale. They basically tried to get him those stats though.

Anyway.. draft lottery.. when is it? We are locked in at the 7th spot for now. Again.
Share 49ersWebzone