There are 262 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Kj cured cancer and stopped the spread of aids single handedly
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Kj cured cancer and stopped the spread of aids single handedly

Do people even get aids anymore? I think KJ may have stopped that.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I love that our doots are in tight with Stern and now Silver. KJ really saved the f**k out of our City.

White dude in the back looks super intense lol.

On a different note, I really hope Ben Mac talks his bumps and bruises this year and shows some improvement next year. Can't have two years of being worthless.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
White dude in the back looks super intense lol.

On a different note, I really hope Ben Mac talks his bumps and bruises this year and shows some improvement next year. Can't have two years of being worthless.

I'm pretty sold on Ben being a BUST. He's another energy guy imo. He's too dumb.
I'm pretty sold on Ben being a BUST. He's another energy guy imo. He's too dumb.

I think he'll improve next year for sure. Right now though I feel even more confident with having Jimmer play over him.
Bens gotta be the dumbest person in the league. He's a good kid though and I think he'll get better under this new org
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Feb 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM ]
I have faith in Ben still. I just think he is adjusting to NBA life and this is a lot for him to take in. Remember, he came for a really tough background in STL. Also, he only played one year of college. This is TOTALLY new territory for the kid.

This kid is super athletic and his shot "looks" pretty. He has a nice quick release and it should start falling... we have to be a little patient with him. He has the tools. I think we won't see the real improvement until year 3.

We saw this demeanor of being "checked out," scared or just not confident in the tourney last year. He kind of frooze in the spotlight. That's why he fell in the draft. He needs to build some confidence. I think a lot of it is in between the ears for him.
[ Edited by sacniner on Feb 6, 2014 at 5:03 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Just thought of pdizo lol. Did he leave the board after talking s**t to mursh and then deleting it?
Just thought of pdizo lol. Did he leave the board after talking s**t to mursh and then deleting it?

He def died
Originally posted by marshniners24:

He def died

Man, he must have said some crazy s**t to just disapper from the Zone. Mursher is holding out.

Maybe he got pissed when MarshDawg said he has negative potato basketball IQ. LOL

Lol I don't even remember what he said, it wasn't that bad

What exactly did he post then delete? I am highly intrigued by something he would deem so offensive he needed to delete it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
f*** no Rudy Gay tonight for this game he's got the flu or something. That dude misses a lot of games though.
f*** no Rudy Gay tonight for this game he's got the flu or something. That dude misses a lot of games though.

Werd

Share 49ersWebzone