204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
OMG f**king Derrick Williams what a dumbass LOL

I jumped out of my seat
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I'm probably in the back of that jumping up and down and screaming

That was epic
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Feb 3, 2014 at 11:06 PM ]
Cannot believe some people still think that DMC doesn't make this team better. Right before the injury, we were actually playing better than we have for years. W/o him I think we lost 7 straight... Gay is an ideal complimentary piece. Cousins is the man of this team and he is playing at a crazy level. I really hope we get an additional piece and get to see a full year of Gay Cousins next year.

who cares? we were blowing them out
Originally posted by sacniner:
Cannot believe some people still think that DMC doesn't make this team better. Right before the injury, we were actually playing better than we have for years. W/o him I think we lost 7 straight... Gay is an ideal complimentary piece. Cousins is the man of this team and he is playing at a crazy level. I really hope we get an additional piece and get to see a full year of Gay Cousins next year.

totally agree,

DMC is the best C in the game as of today, and he defintiely has improved in his attitude and skillset overall.

Gay is important to show we want to win sooner rather than later. But his cost is alot plus we need players that arent ballhogs.

Still though, love the job PDA has job and the D-Will trade was so underrated.

Acy has been a nice suprise as well...
I don't get the gay is a ball hog argument. Dude is the best passer on the team lol. He also is usually last to get his go at taking a shot.

1. Demarcus
2. IT
3. Gay
That's how our options go. Gay should probably be getting more looks. Dude gets the the rim at ease and has a great mid range game.

Him and cousins together are nice, and if Ben Mac could progress we could be real good.
Defensive/pass first PG and defensive PF(to start) are who we should be looking to add

I've always been a Jt supporter but I think his time here as a king is coming to an end. Acy plays better next to cousins and gay than Thompson and that's saying a lot because Acy is like 6'6 150 lbs lol
Gay has been really efficient after coming to Sac. More of his Memphis days. He struggled in Toronto as he was the only natural scorer... He is obviously a lot more comfortable being a secondary option... and we only have that huge contract for one year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

who cares? we were blowing them out

That's why I was laughing. LOL means Laughing Out Loud. kthx
I love the fact D Will tried the showtime dunk. Even though it is somewhat disrespectful to the opponent. People in Sac love him for it. And honestly, his athleticsm and getting to the rim is why he is in the NBA. His shot is broke lol
I love the fact D Will tried the showtime dunk. Even though it is somewhat disrespectful to the opponent. People in Sac love him for it. And honestly, his athleticsm and getting to the rim is why he is in the NBA. His shot is broke lol

All the more reason to do it.

his trade was a steal for us.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

his trade was a steal for us.

He is a good bench guy. Bring some energy in the game. I just HATE when he shoots threes or dribbles up the court and doesn't pass the ball... sometimes he just puts his head down and takes it to the rim like an idiot and puts up a wild shot. All in all, good trade. If he does stick around, he will be a nice bench contributor.
Here we Silver tonight. Lets whoop that ass. Salmons is out for revenge on us.
It will be fun to see the ex kings back tonight and to play in front of silver. Let's get a W
Originally posted by marshniners24:
It will be fun to see the ex kings back tonight and to play in front of silver. Let's get a W

Lol, Patterson is shooting like 40% from 3 for them and shot like 15% for us.
Share 49ersWebzone