LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I just understand why he isnt playing well, Kings gonna King, trade him to an actual team and he will ball out

Kevin Love can EAD, cant wait until he leaves to LA

I kind of knew he would struggle this year. Didn't you? He can't put it on the floor at all yet. I think next year he will improve but still struggle as well. Gotta be patient with him, but its worth it because of the natural talent he has. I have faith in our new coaching staff because at least they know their checks won't bounce week to weeek. I just wish we had a decent veteran SG in front of him but we don't.
I knew he was gonna struggle if you thought he was gonna be a killer like Kobe or Wade or guys like that, its not his personality. Dude has all the skills in the world but he will never be a killer like Wade or Kobe. I think he can be a quiet guy like Ray Allen
I knew he was gonna struggle if you thought he was gonna be a killer like Kobe or Wade or guys like that, its not his personality. Dude has all the skills in the world but he will never be a killer like Wade or Kobe. I think he can be a quiet guy like Ray Allen

I don't think that at all. That isn't his personality, like Wiggins also. I think he'll be solid and if he comes close to Ray Allen, f**k we got lucky. Don't think he will ever be that good. But I think he'll be a quality starting 2 guard eventually.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah no one thought dude was gonna be Kobe or Wade. If anything we are hoping for a poor man's Ray Allen and maybe possibly one day getting somewhat close to Ray level.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings alley-ooping all over vals a*****e.
Rudy Gay is such a stud. f**k all the haters that said how terrible that trade was for us. Derrick Williams is an awesome bench player too. Obviously Cousins is the best Center in the league.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Now lets trade Thompson and Thornton to Minnesota for Love. Lol.
You guys even suck at tanking. Lol such a s**tty Org. Can't do anything right
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Climbing the standings

Haha.

One of my friends who is the biggest Kings fan I know has a theory that they try to beat good teams to get the fans excited and want to show up to games but lose to the s**tty teams so our record falls and it also hurts the s**tty teams chances of getting a high pick.

I wanted this team to be better then last year and so far they are. It goes beyond their record which, is still crappy. They compete. Find a way to lose for the most part BUT they're not getting smoked every night.

They never get a top 3 pick no matter the odds. For this season and maybe the next I'd be happy with steady growth until the new makes their stamp on the future.
Good win on the road against a perennial mediocre s**tty franchise. I'll take it. f**k tanking. Leave that s**t to the wolves. They'll need something after k love leaves garbage ass franchise. I'm gonna be laughing
Good win on the road against a perennial mediocre s**tty franchise. I'll take it. f**k tanking. Leave that s**t to the wolves. They'll need something after k love leaves garbage ass franchise. I'm gonna be laughing

you're bitter because of Val?

I was looking at NEWS10 ticker on the bottom and I thought it read, "Malone is Gay." After doing a double take, I read, "Malone on Gays." But after reading it one more time, it read, "Malone on Gay"-the coach talking about Rudy Gay's performance. LOL
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10303116

That's pretty cool.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

you're bitter because of Val?

I was looking at NEWS10 ticker on the bottom and I thought it read, "Malone is Gay." After doing a double take, I read, "Malone on Gays." But after reading it one more time, it read, "Malone on Gay"-the coach talking about Rudy Gay's performance. LOL

I'm just messing with Val. Seriously though, I'm SO glad they didn't blow that lead. If that was the Kings a month ago they would have. They've been playing a lot better as of late with Gay getting comfortable with the team. Even though it would have been nice if they closed the game, sometimes you can't do anything about a all-star like Love hitting some crazy 3s. Dude hit two in a row and everyone in the building knew he was going to shoot them. Really like his game. But, we hung in there and closed it out. Nice clutch free throw shooting at the end from DMC and IT.
Share 49ersWebzone