LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran

That was so ghey hahhaha

"That dudes got some pipes"
"Refs you suck" chant coming through loud and clear over the TV lol. That was a really bad call though, especially for the 6th foul.
[ Edited by KegBert on Jan 7, 2014 at 9:28 PM ]
Should have not come down to a nail biting finish but that was a good win against a very good team.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
Should have not come down to a nail biting finish but that was a good win against a very good team.

Exactly. It would've been nice to coast to victory for once.
We got the W? My mom canceled the tv haha
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
What's up with Shaqramento? Nickname for Sac?

I'm gonna guess its because our one time nemesis, Shaquille O'neil, now owns a portion of the team.

Wow, never even saw anything on that lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Exactly. It would've been nice to coast to victory for once.

This.Team.Frustrates.Me.To.No.End

Lose to the Bobcats at home? THE FREAKING BOBCATS? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

And then we turn around and slice n' dice the Jail Blazers.

Makes no sense. Absolutely no sense at all.
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24402696/sources-kings-offer-thornton-or-fredette-for-nuggets-miller

Thornton and a 2nd or Jimmer and a 2nd for Miller. Possibly a package involving JT for Miller. Hopefully they want Thornton.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24402696/sources-kings-offer-thornton-or-fredette-for-nuggets-miller

Thornton and a 2nd or Jimmer and a 2nd for Miller. Possibly a package involving JT for Miller. Hopefully they want Thornton.

Thornton would be my first choice but I like all of those packages. Jimmer sucks and I don't care if he makes two 3s next game, I'm done with him. And JT needs to go, for his and our good. He is too used to losing, is good at nothing and cries too damn much. He is alwasy close to getting a tech for no reason. He's an idiot.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Thornton would be my first choice but I like all of those packages. Jimmer sucks and I don't care if he makes two 3s next game, I'm done with him. And JT needs to go, for his and our good. He is too used to losing, is good at nothing and cries too damn much. He is alwasy close to getting a tech for no reason. He's an idiot.

Who else would we have at PF? Williams? Or is Landry supposed to be back soon?
Who else would we have at PF? Williams? Or is Landry supposed to be back soon?

For this year, anyone. Landry should be ready any day. I guess if we have to, put in Williams. I don't think it'll matter much. JT sucks on defense and for some reason people think he is a good rebounder when he isn't.
JT is a 6'11 big who can run, hit an open jumper, play the 4/5, and is a decent rebounder. JT sucks and is not what this team needs at the 4 but compared to the rest of the bigs in the nba he isn't bad. He does have some value
Why are we offering anyone up for a 37-year old player with an attitude? It's a short-term improvement at best.
Share 49ersWebzone