There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Sacramento Kings - Summer League Champions

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Well, that was most certainly a bust of a game last night. I believe a lot of curious folks like us tuned in for the first time in years, only to find out, same ol' Kings...

I agree. What a s**ttty night to become a Kings fan again. Well f**k it. Get raped later.
Vivek and co. are lying the foundation on this team. This team HAS A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY to go. But we're in the right step!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Vivek and co. are lying the foundation on this team. This team HAS A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY to go. But we're in the right step!

They are lying to you? Shame on them.
What's up with Shaqramento? Nickname for Sac?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I'm gonna guess its because our one time nemesis, Shaquille O'neil, now owns a portion of the team.
Originally posted by KegBert:

I'm gonna guess its because our one time nemesis, Shaquille O'neil, now owns a portion of the team.

ding

lol where has he been
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

lol where has he been

He's been at several games at Arco and on the road. Been on the telecast a few times as well. I think he's working for TNT right? He has a job.
Originally posted by Muggins:

lol where has he been

He's been at several games at Arco and on the road. Been on the telecast a few times as well. I think he's working for TNT right? He has a job.

i mean ChipDouglass lol
Originally posted by Muggins:

lol where has he been

i mean ChipDouglass lol

Yea thats who he's talking about
lol
Jason Thompson

Jimmer
The tank job is back on! Lost to Bobcats at home? Haha. Sorry pieces of s**ts