LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by KegBert:
Oh s**t, look at Jimmer puttin in some valuable minutes.

Jimmer? Fredette about it.
Lol sorry ass kings. It was fun though. Anytime Hawes was mentioned the whole arena booed, it was awesome. And he had a terrible game and fouled out. Someone said he was flipping the crowd off as they walked off?

Lots of terrible calls. At one point everyone was chanting "reff you suck" and it was so loud my ears hurt haha it was epic
Tonight we saw why everyone loved Jimmer for that 2 minute stretch then him and Thornton f**ked it up. Malone went with that garbage lineup for too long. We desperately need a backup point guard, or a starter who doesn't get abused by PGs bigger than 6'1
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
MT really f**ked up that mojo. Kings were on fire and then MT happened. And then Philly started guarding Jimmer and then real JImmer happened. Malone should have made the subs right then but no he waited way too long. Still almost made another comeback after that but DWill got rejected on one of his monster dunk attempts with about a minute to go.

btw marsh the Hawes booing and refs you suck was clearly audible on tv. Good s**t haha.
Yeah, Malone kept in the backups way too long. Jimmer is only worth anything if he is hitting jumpers. Once he starts missing, get his sorry ass out. Funny thing about MT, when he plays well we usually do good but that's one out of ten games. We need some f**king production out of the 2. Mclemore is too raw but he will be good. It's unfair to expect a lot outta him this year. MT is supposed to be the bridge but he is a streaky POS.

When we get the few upset wins on the road we gotta keep things in perspective. That doesn't mean we are good. We still have a lot of the same issues but we show flashes every now and then. We have no backup up PG which kills us. IT has a lot of pressure to play really well and over 40 minutes every game. If he doesn't play good we won't win. He is the most important player on the team, yes more than DMC. we will be inconsistent all year, I think it's wise for us not to overreact to wins cause we will just get disappointed soon. We still aren't a good team, consistently.

I love DMC, but I wish if he played more like he did the last 2 min in HOU all the time. Get back on defense! Hustle your ass back every time. When he misses, he thinks he got fouled and whines before running back. He also doesn't rotate on defense that well. He needs to help the perimeter guys. I know it's not just him, but he is the max contract leader so it starts with him
I would like Andre miller on this team. He is getting shopped by denver. Veteran, quality backup for IT.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Was just listening to khtk and they were saying PDA's main target right now is Klay Thompson.... lmao uh okay.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Was just listening to khtk and they were saying PDA's main target right now is Klay Thompson.... lmao uh okay.

YES PLEASE
Muggins, I think ken Berger of CBS was first to report about Klay. His executive sources around the league have said the kings are super aggressive in the trade market and klay is our long term goal. I don't know the Dubs financial situation and if they can afford klay long term
Klay is my favorite player in the league. But what would we give up?

Well, that was most certainly a bust of a game last night. I believe a lot of curious folks like us tuned in for the first time in years, only to find out, same ol' Kings...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Well, that was most certainly a bust of a game last night. I believe a lot of curious folks like us tuned in for the first time in years, only to find out, same ol' Kings...

I agree. What a s**ttty night to become a Kings fan again. Well f**k it. Get raped later.
Vivek and co. are lying the foundation on this team. This team HAS A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY to go. But we're in the right step!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Vivek and co. are lying the foundation on this team. This team HAS A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY to go. But we're in the right step!

They are lying to you? Shame on them.
What's up with Shaqramento? Nickname for Sac?
Share 49ersWebzone