There are 188 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Frustrating is one word you could use to describe this game...
I havent seen the jazz missed since I started watching in the second half
  • Jiks
Gobert>Cousins
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Gobert>Cousins

Finally got in a game!
  • Jiks
Why does Jimmer never play? Not saying the guy can play any sort of defense but he can shoot. Never understood it.
Why does Jimmer never play? Not saying the guy can play any sort of defense but he can shoot. Never understood it.

Jimmer Time is garbage time! Dude is on fire tonight

Cause he sucks. Don't let muggins tell you different

Lol at Hamady going HAM at the end and then John Lucas trying to fight Jimmer lol what a douche
I don't think Jimmer is any worse than Thornton.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Cause he sucks. Don't let muggins tell you different

Lol at Hamady going HAM at the end and then John Lucas trying to fight Jimmer lol what a douche

I missed that . Yeah Lucas is kind of a douche it seems.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I don't think Jimmer is any worse than Thornton.

f**k Thornton. Dude is an overpaid brick machine. Newsflash, we still suck.

Well, that was a bust. What an embarrassing game that was. Perhaps it's because Gay wasn't cleared to play, but it's been awhile since I've seen this team come out as flat as it was last night. It's almost like there was no emotion. People just going through the motions.

We let the Utah Jazz destroy us on our home court, people. That light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be a speeding freight train for Kings fans.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Well, that was a bust. What an embarrassing game that was. Perhaps it's because Gay wasn't cleared to play, but it's been awhile since I've seen this team come out as flat as it was last night. It's almost like there was no emotion. People just going through the motions.

We let the Utah Jazz destroy us on our home court, people. That light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be a speeding freight train for Kings fans.

On the road its one thing, but these guys cannot play like that at home. We've supported this team. The Kings have had the biggest increase in attendnance in the NBA. 92% capacity for home games, 14th in the league. Even while our team sucks ass. We know they won't win them all, but you have to play hard. With energy. You can't let a team that is actually worse than us, beat our ass at home. Lack of effort on defense. The Jazz were open all day. Richard Jefferson hasn't been that open since '06.

The paying fans should at least get rewarded with effort. That isn't too much to ask for.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

On the road its one thing, but these guys cannot play like that at home. We've supported this team. The Kings have had the biggest increase in attendnance in the NBA. 92% capacity for home games, 14th in the league. Even while our team sucks ass. We know they won't win them all, but you have to play hard. With energy. You can't let a team that is actually worse than us, beat our ass at home. Lack of effort on defense. The Jazz were open all day. Richard Jefferson hasn't been that open since '06.

The paying fans should at least get rewarded with effort. That isn't too much to ask for.

I turned it off toward the end of the third quarter. I could tell there was going to be no comeback effort out of the team last night.

Oh well. Long way to go.
is the gay man making his debut tonight?
Get ready to get your muthaf**kin' asses whooped tonight. You thought the Jazz game was bad? Tonight the Suns make Cousins retire from basketball forever!
Share 49ersWebzone