There are 199 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Sacramento Kings - Summer League Champions

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Can someone (I'm looking at you Muggins) post the video of back to back alley oops to D Will? First one was called back... I was at the game and that first one in particular looked naaasty... Would love to see a video of it. Can't find it anywhere. D will got hops

Here you go mane

Thanks homie! b******t the first one didn't count. That was VICIOUS. Best game I've attended in a long time even though we lost. We always play good against the floppers of LA
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jimrat:
https://vine.co/v/hP12amrYJO6
Cousins at it again............dude got mental problems

All the old great competitors had mental problems then. Tired of these soft ass players in the league today

Cousins don't give a fucc. And I don't give a fucc. Fucc those fake ass Clippers.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jimrat:
https://vine.co/v/hP12amrYJO6
Cousins at it again............dude got mental problems

All the old great competitors had mental problems then. Tired of these soft ass players in the league today

This. That was after the super late foul that was called on cousins when reddick acted hurt. Miraculously, he was fine after the foul. It's so refreshing to see that as opposed to the buddy buddy, "we all get paid millions no matter what so lets all be BFFs" bull we see from the rest of the NBA. Gimme that old school bulls/Knicks s**t any day
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Without knowing the details -- and I don't -- I can't tell you what went into the decision-making process. I can only comment from the perspective of working in the radio game, which I did for nearly two decades.

That said, some staffing decisions don't make sense. They are head-scratchers. Popular hosts get canned for one reason or another. I saw it happen far too often in my former line of work. It's why I don't work in radio anymore. Plus, I didn't have Don's talent. Not even close.

Wow that's cool you used to work in radio. (well cool to me anyway) I always have been a big fan of sports talk radio and shock jock radio.. KHTK seems so boring these days. Grant is the only solid show they have and I can only stand a little bit of him these days.

Oh and lol it's crazy how many times Don has been fired.. I think he's been fired about 25+ times

First, that's a really cool photo you just posted.

Secondly, I love Grant. Most local NBA announcers are boring. Not Grant. But he takes a lot of flack from his critics.
you forgot a couple. lol.

Originally posted by TTown9ers:
you forgot a couple. lol.

Yeah I left those out because in the top one the upper part of the gif is cut off so it looks crappy. And the 2nd one is grainy as hell. That's why lol
Delaying the start cause of the Niner game. Smart move Kings
Williams with 2 quick fouls dammit now salmons comes in. Game
They playing now? Ha, Gay!!!!!