LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 121 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Malone in post game right now is ripping the team again and he also said he's seen enough after 6 games, there will be changes.

We'll see what those changes are come tomorrow...
Lol he did look okay against Portland. But he still did some wtf stuff.

Thornton needs to be off this team asap
Gameday. I love the Kings but please lose. Unless you're playing the Lakers or Val's T-Poodles. We NEED one of the three freshman coming out.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Gameday. I love the Kings but please lose. Unless you're playing the Lakers or Val's T-Poodles. We NEED one of the three freshman coming out.

Dude I dunno man. I get it but I think it may be too early to think like this, especially since we all know we'll end up one pick away from where we need to be come draft day anyway lol.
Sounds like Ben is going to start tonight. Looking forward to that. Also agree that Jimmer should be getting MTs minutes. MT has been terrible, might as well see if we have anything in Jimmer the rest of the year.

Also expecting a switch up at the 3. The only player that has been worse than MT is the Fish. Dude sucks and shouldn't be playing significant minutes. Don't have a lot of options there unfortunately. Maybe Mbah Moute? Or just roll out three guard lineups?

Dude I dunno man. I get it but I think it may be too early to think like this, especially since we all know we'll end up one pick away from where we need to be come draft day anyway lol.

Lol, we ALWAYS get f**ked in draft position.
man can you imagine if we get julius randle or even jabari parker ?!?! :0
Originally posted by ilikecows699:

Julius Randle is he same person as Cousins so no thanks lol

Wiggins or Parker would be raw
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ilikecows699:

Julius Randle is he same person as Cousins so no thanks lol

Wiggins or Parker would be raw

I would rather have Wiggins or Parker, but I wouldn't be mad if we had Randle at 4 and Big Cuz at the 5. With Ben Mac at the 2. We'd be going to the ship in a few years.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I don't really follow college ball (haven't for years.. when I last was really into college ball it was around the time of Jason Kidd, Grant Hill, CWebb etc and for some reason my main last memory of following college hard was around the time of Big Dog Glen Robinson.. I know) Anyway, I keep hearing this coming class is really deep this year.. what is yalls take on it? I heard Carmichael Dave this morning saying there are 6-7 future All Stars in this coming Draft but I think he was still kind of on board with "tanking" sort of.

I don't really follow college ball (haven't for years.. when I last was really into college ball it was around the time of Jason Kidd, Grant Hill, CWebb etc and for some reason my main last memory of following college hard was around the time of Big Dog Glen Robinson.. I know) Anyway, I keep hearing this coming class is really deep this year.. what is yalls take on it? I heard Carmichael Dave this morning saying there are 6-7 future All Stars in this coming Draft but I think he was still kind of on board with "tanking" sort of.

Dude, Parker and Wiggins have a chance to be legendary players. Randle looks like a bonafide all star. I'm not going to try and act like some kind of college basketball expert, but I'm on board with tanking this year. What is the point of being mediocre? Either we have the 8th or 9th pick or we can be top three. We need a top three type guy who is transcendent. You can change the future of this team. Past those three, there are other studs from what I've heard and read but I haven't seen them play.

I usually don't care about college ball until Feb, but this year is going to be awesome. You should check it out.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Dude, Parker and Wiggins have a chance to be legendary players. Randle looks like a bonafide all star. I'm not going to try and act like some kind of college basketball expert, but I'm on board with tanking this year. What is the point of being mediocre? Either we have the 8th or 9th pick or we can be top three. We need a top three type guy who is transcendent. You can change the future of this team. Past those three, there are other studs from what I've heard and read but I haven't seen them play.

I usually don't care about college ball until Feb, but this year is going to be awesome. You should check it out.

The thing about tanking is we are trying to make a culture change right now, get the Players and Fans back and excited about the team etc. I'm not on board with any tanking unless it's nearing the last week/month of the season and we have a shot to gain some ping pong balls that way.

I'm getting interested in some of these college names this year so I hope to at least pay some attention to the big names this year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Tyreke seems to be struggling going by his stats. I haven't watched more than a few minutes of the Pelicans though.

Pts 7.8

Reb 4.1

Ast 3.5
[ Edited by Muggins on Nov 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM ]
The thing about tanking is we are trying to make a culture change right now, get the Players and Fans back and excited about the team etc. I'm not on board with any tanking unless it's nearing the last week/month of the season and we have a shot to gain some ping pong balls that way.

I'm getting interested in some of these college names this year so I hope to at least pay some attention to the big names this year.

Good point.
I'm going to the next two games... really excited about Friday's "Here We Roar" game. Gonna be LOUD!
Share 49ersWebzone