LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

If we're predicting Wednesday's lineup, I think McLemore takes over SG. Mbah a Moute gets the call at SF -- guarding Pierce can be justification. I think Patterson sticks for now.

Vasquez should also not be scapegoated for what's happening. He's doing his part which is set up teammates for open looks. Not his fault if they can't hit. I would like to see Isaiah play more alongside GV. Vasquez can help get Thomas more open looks. And Isaiah should always be in the game in the fourth quarter.

Plus if you make too many changes you're just swapping the first unit for the second unit...haha. Same difference.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Several days off just waiting to see what Malone does with the Lineup on Wednesday.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How worthless is Hayes? He was the 5 for a while in the second quarter. He is 6'4, slow as s**t and can't jump. Why is he in the NBA?

Lol no one knows dude

I'd rather see that other center active and get some run in

You know he sucks when you would rather see the "other center" (don't know his name but f**k it) play. Ha

for real though
My prediction for the lineup

Vasquez
Ben
Luc
Ppat
Cuz

Vasquez
Ben
Luc
Ppat
Cuz

Insert JT for PPat for me. If PPat can't stretch the floor he basically has no value. He sucks at rebouding relative to a 4. He has no inside presence or post game. He only has value if he can hit his jumpers and stretch the floor. He has been horrendous shooting this year. Maybe we can give him a few more games to see if he improves, but I would rather see him come off of the bench right now.

JT has struggled this year also, but he is a better rebounder at least. Portland manhandled us on the boards last game. It was bad. I would prefer JT just for rebounding.
Has luc been hurt or something?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Hurtin Shaqs feelings

Originally posted by pdizo916:

He was before the year started and wasn't able to practice. This set him back. Now he is good to go, and relatively speaking for our SF play, he did well last game. No reason why he shouldn't leapfrog Salmons and Outlaw. Luc should start, Outlaw should be the primary backup and Salmons should rarely play.
Luc played PF that's the thing. He played stretch 4 to guard Aldridge. I feel like he's a situational player depending on who we're playing.

I'd like to see outlaw start because he is our most complete 3 but it probably won't happen.

Patterson has been frustrating but even if he isn't making his shots, just the threat of him making them is a better fit next to cousins I feel. Especially if Luc starts at the 3
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Vasquez
Ben
Luc
Ppat
Cuz

Insert JT for PPat for me. If PPat can't stretch the floor he basically has no value. He sucks at rebouding relative to a 4. He has no inside presence or post game. He only has value if he can hit his jumpers and stretch the floor. He has been horrendous shooting this year. Maybe we can give him a few more games to see if he improves, but I would rather see him come off of the bench right now.

JT has struggled this year also, but he is a better rebounder at least. Portland manhandled us on the boards last game. It was bad. I would prefer JT just for rebounding.

I'd like to start with what Marsh posted and then if it doesn't go well then start JT instead.

I hope to see more Jimmer too.

Muggins is my dude but he needs to stop sucking off Jimmer
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'd like to start with what Marsh posted and then if it doesn't go well then start JT instead.

Yes, more Jimmer. I've said this in the past and a lot of you probably thought I was an idiot for it. Thornton's scoring numbers are solely a product of him getting a lot of oppurtunities to score. A lot of minutes and a lot of shot attempts. I know that he gets really hot some times (its been rare this year) but A LOT of backup two guards can get hot some times and score. Thats why I was against the extension for Thornton. He doens't really make the team better most of the time. He sucks at defense and doesn't create for others. If he misses a couple of shots he gets sad and it effects his entire game. He is not good. He can score over 20 some games but not enough to justify him being "the man."

If Jimmer got all of those minutes and oppurtunities, in the long run he can put up the same scoring numbers. They are equal on defense. But the difference is that some times Jimmer does create for others. When he comes in the game I've noticed the defense does key in on him. Seriously. I think its because its "Jimmer" and everyone knows that he can score still. Also, at home, the fans LOVE when he comes in. I know the coach shouldn't really care what the crowd thinks, but this adds to the sixth man element and seriously it can help the Kings play better.

This should be the two guard rotation: 1.) Ben Mac; 2) Jimmer; 3.) Thornton. He got his chances and he only cares about scoring. Doesn't make the team better.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Dude I think he has improved. He had a solid preseason and was looking like a better defender, passer and rebounder than Thornton the other night, the only time he's gotten a chance this season. And he's not forcing things (well other then getting packed every time he drives the lane lol) he was looking like he belonged the other night. Small sample size I know but we are 1-5 right now.. I'm not saying start him but let him get a few minutes.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

Yes, more Jimmer. I've said this in the past and a lot of you probably thought I was an idiot for it. Thornton's scoring numbers are solely a product of him getting a lot of oppurtunities to score. A lot of minutes and a lot of shot attempts. I know that he gets really hot some times (its been rare this year) but A LOT of backup two guards can get hot some times and score. Thats why I was against the extension for Thornton. He doens't really make the team better most of the time. He sucks at defense and doesn't create for others. If he misses a couple of shots he gets sad and it effects his entire game. He is not good. He can score over 20 some games but not enough to justify him being "the man."

If Jimmer got all of those minutes and oppurtunities, in the long run he can put up the same scoring numbers. They are equal on defense. But the difference is that some times Jimmer does create for others. When he comes in the game I've noticed the defense does key in on him. Seriously. I think its because its "Jimmer" and everyone knows that he can score still. Also, at home, the fans LOVE when he comes in. I know the coach shouldn't really care what the crowd thinks, but this adds to the sixth man element and seriously it can help the Kings play better.

This. Pretty much what I just said except you said it better.
Share 49ersWebzone