There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Sacramento Kings - Summer League Champions

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by sacniner:
We ain't the T-Wolves no moe. We got owners that care and your beloved Ben Mac is here to stay FOREVER. Soon, we will have your other mancrush, Wiggins, and you will be even more hurt. You guys (Kansas) owe us after getting that worthless bum Thomas Robinson who you adored. We will dominate for years to come with your ex's. Life is going to be great. Deal wit' it.

Lulz kings won't get wiggins

NBA will rig it for the lakers

True kings will get the last pick in the lottery
That dude Dennis Schroeder got suspended for that hit to Demarcus.

Here's the actual clip of it.

Yea buddy. Dude was up there for a while man
thats why you cover your nuts when you set a screen, but I wouldnt expect any kings players to know that since they are taught by a s**tty ass organization. Cousins got waht he deserved IMHO

Agreed.
Originally posted by valrod33:
thats why you cover your nuts when you set a screen, but I wouldnt expect any kings players to know that since they are taught by a s**tty ass organization. Cousins got waht he deserved IMHO

"waht" what kind of f**king dumb ass idiot retarded f*ggot spells "what" like that
Originally posted by marshniners24:

"waht" what kind of f**king dumb ass idiot retarded f*ggot spells "what" like that

A Timberwolves fan. DUH

lol jrgs welfare girlfriend who works at walmart in he customer service department who makes more money than him

lol jrgs welfare girlfriend who works at walmart in he customer service department who makes more money than him
Originally posted by Muggins:

You guys said he go called for a moving screen on that play. He got called for a blocking foul on the next possession.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Muggins:

You guys said he go called for a moving screen on that play. He got called for a blocking foul on the next possession.

Well that was a bad call too. Back to back in one small clip. Thanks Obama
f**king Obama always hating on the Kings

Where's jrg to drop a truth bomb on him
Lets shock the world and actually get a W on the road. Come on Kings! Play with some IT like passion and DMC stop being a piece of s**t.