There are 182 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

thats why you cover your nuts when you set a screen, but I wouldnt expect any kings players to know that since they are taught by a s**tty ass organization. Cousins got waht he deserved IMHO
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Agreed.
Originally posted by valrod33:
thats why you cover your nuts when you set a screen, but I wouldnt expect any kings players to know that since they are taught by a s**tty ass organization. Cousins got waht he deserved IMHO

"waht" what kind of f**king dumb ass idiot retarded f*ggot spells "what" like that
Originally posted by marshniners24:

"waht" what kind of f**king dumb ass idiot retarded f*ggot spells "what" like that

A Timberwolves fan. DUH

lol jrgs welfare girlfriend who works at walmart in he customer service department who makes more money than him
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

lol jrgs welfare girlfriend who works at walmart in he customer service department who makes more money than him
Originally posted by Muggins:
That dude Dennis Schroeder got suspended for that hit to Demarcus.

Here's the actual clip of it.

You guys said he go called for a moving screen on that play. He got called for a blocking foul on the next possession.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Muggins:
That dude Dennis Schroeder got suspended for that hit to Demarcus.

Here's the actual clip of it.

You guys said he go called for a moving screen on that play. He got called for a blocking foul on the next possession.

Well that was a bad call too. Back to back in one small clip. Thanks Obama

f**king Obama always hating on the Kings

Where's jrg to drop a truth bomb on him
Lets shock the world and actually get a W on the road. Come on Kings! Play with some IT like passion and DMC stop being a piece of s**t.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lets shock the world and actually get a W on the road. Come on Kings! Play with some IT like passion and DMC stop being a piece of s**t.

lol hoping for the best, ready for the worst.
T-Rob with 8 points so far. Career night for him.
Is DMC really our only player who's gotten to the line tonight?
Share 49ersWebzone