There are 172 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by valrod33:
One of the few early bright spots for us so far..

That was tough to watch knowing that my boy Ben plays for such a s**tty ass franchise.

Not gonna be s**tty for much longer. You do know the Maloofs slithered back into their hole in New Mexico right?
I dont see the part where that prevents you from being s**tty
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

That was tough to watch knowing that my boy Ben plays for such a s**tty ass franchise.

Not gonna be s**tty for much longer. You do know the Maloofs slithered back into their hole in New Mexico right?

You don't see that we now have a Billionaire Owner and not some millionaire penny pinchers?

We ain't the T-Wolves no moe. We got owners that care and your beloved Ben Mac is here to stay FOREVER. Soon, we will have your other mancrush, Wiggins, and you will be even more hurt. You guys (Kansas) owe us after getting that worthless bum Thomas Robinson who you adored. We will dominate for years to come with your ex's. Life is going to be great. Deal wit' it.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for est1985.

As a 49ers fan you should damn well know how important proper ownership is.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by est1985:

As a 49ers fan you should damn well know how important proper ownership is.

Exactly.
He's kidding and he's one of my best friends on this board but he's still a fat ugly wannabe Mexican f*ggit
Originally posted by marshniners24:
He's kidding and he's one of my best friends on this board but he's still a fat ugly wannabe Mexican f*ggit

Perfect summary of his looks. He is a good guy but I hate the Wolves becasue of him. Thats fasho.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
All I know is I take everything val says very seriously. He's not some sort of joker.

Ive known Marshulk all of his life and I can look you guys directly in your eye and tell you that he aint never told a lie

Ive known Marshulk all of his life and I can look you guys directly in your eye and tell you that he aint never told a lie

Truth bombs all over these mucka luckas

He does appear to have STAR written all over him, doesn't he?
Originally posted by sacniner:
We ain't the T-Wolves no moe. We got owners that care and your beloved Ben Mac is here to stay FOREVER. Soon, we will have your other mancrush, Wiggins, and you will be even more hurt. You guys (Kansas) owe us after getting that worthless bum Thomas Robinson who you adored. We will dominate for years to come with your ex's. Life is going to be great. Deal wit' it.

Lulz kings won't get wiggins

NBA will rig it for the lakers
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lulz kings won't get wiggins

NBA will rig it for the lakers

True kings will get the last pick in the lottery
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
That dude Dennis Schroeder got suspended for that hit to Demarcus.

Here's the actual clip of it.

Yea buddy. Dude was up there for a while man
Share 49ersWebzone