There are 254 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

We looked great against the Clippers. Both units finally showed some chemistry...Vasquez ran the show and IT/McLemore are super fun to watch together. Just explosive players with tons of energy.

I'm expecting Vasquez-Thornton-Salmons-Patterson-Cousins to start Wednesday.

As for the season, I'm realistic. We still have legitimate weaknesses at SF/PF as compared to the NBA's best. I'm positive we're on the right track but my prediction is 33 wins.
So excited!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
So excited!

It's a win-win situation for the Kings. If they suck, they get a draft pick in the deepest draft since 2003. If they succeed, then it's the playoffs for the first time since 2006.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
@itsjonsantiago: NBA announced this AM they're expanding TV partnership w/ Sony SIX in India. India will receive up to 14 live TV games a wk this yr.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Chris Granger ‏@cgkings21m
Speaking of "big things"...how about big video boards for a BIG opening night? #ForeverPurple pic.twitter.com/FdKTIdHW0H

Wuut we got a new video board?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wuut we got a new video board?

Looks like it doesn't it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
hi im dave! meet you jotos at 24 hour fitness
so excited for the season!
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Oct 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM ]

i hella wanna go on weds.
Originally posted by Muggins:
@itsjonsantiago: NBA announced this AM they're expanding TV partnership w/ Sony SIX in India. India will receive up to 14 live TV games a wk this yr.

Aaaaaand that's why stern helped Sacramento haha
Nice scoreboard!

You guys see Chris Mullins school it in the team 3 point contest? Sign heeem
1 day bros. we've been waiting for this for so long. A new start with new owners and it's all came true.
I know it's the first season but we've already seen huge improvements from the team in the preseason.

I think the 8th seed is possible....LETS GO KINGS
1 day bros. we've been waiting for this for so long. A new start with new owners and it's all came true.
I know it's the first season but we've already seen huge improvements from the team in the preseason.

I think the 8th seed is possible....LETS GO KINGS

I've been to a lot of Kings games (playoff games when they were good), and I'm most excited about this one. May sound silly to people that aren't Kings fans. I think you have to be a real fan and gone through all of the Maloof s**t to understand how good this game will feel. Truly the start of a new era.
Share 49ersWebzone