There are 166 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i unno if this has been posted on this thread but it looks like the arena oppositions are LYING to gather signatures to halt the arena's effort.

I don't think it has been posted here but yeah, that's some b******t. Hopefully that will wipe out any "signatures" they have so far.
The arena will be built. The Kings investors already own Downtown Arena and a bunch of parcels around the area. They are loaded. This mickey mouse BS is not going to stop it. And if it goes to vote, this time, the arena will be approved by a wide margin. Either way, this thing will get done this time.
Originally posted by sacniner:
The arena will be built. The Kings investors already own Downtown Arena and a bunch of parcels around the area. They are loaded. This mickey mouse BS is not going to stop it. And if it goes to vote, this time, the arena will be approved by a wide margin. Either way, this thing will get done this time.

This. Not even worrying about that b.s.

why do people try to stop an arena/stadium being built, seriously--just because they don't like the idea of a new arena in Sacramento???? Maybe I should protest everytime the city decides to build a library.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jul 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM ]

why do people try to stop an arena/stadium being built, seriously--just because they don't like the idea of a new arena in Sacramento???? Maybe I should protest everytime the city decides to build a library.

Because they don't realize that Sacramento needs the Kings more than the Kings need Sacramento. They're also against rich people having the city help them because they're too ignorant to see how much a new arena can help a lot of people.

And most of them hate sports.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
It's funny a lot of them argue that the parking revenue should go to building schools, police stations etc. But there is no parking revenue without the f**king Arena you idiots.
Originally posted by Muggins:
It's funny a lot of them argue that the parking revenue should go to building schools, police stations etc. But there is no parking revenue without the f**king Arena you idiots.

Exactly. Are they going to pull revenue out of their t**ts and give it to the City to parcel out? Give me a break. They just increased sales tax in the City of Sac strictly for police. Not sure why these idiots entrust the city to make up fake revenue and then spend it wisely (and they claim they hate the city govt). It has worked great so far.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pretty cool vid with the Kids at the SL.

I have to say the quality of Kings.com and everything they have been putting out has been really good.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jul 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]

Exactly. Are they going to pull revenue out of their t**ts and give it to the City to parcel out? Give me a break. They just increased sales tax in the City of Sac strictly for police. Not sure why these idiots entrust the city to make up fake revenue and then spend it wisely (and they claim they hate the city govt). It has worked great so far.

The police don't do s**t except for pulling over people...which usually have 3 police cars for one individual.

btw, the kings are discussing a contract ext. for DMC. He's going to get the max, i just hope he's worth it.

• MuggD
  • Veteran

The police don't do s**t except for pulling over people...which usually have 3 police cars for one individual.

btw, the kings are discussing a contract ext. for DMC. He's going to get the max, i just hope he's worth it.

DMC looked pretty lame in that USA showcase game last night. He looked lazy and I think he got pulled because of his defense. Still tho we need to lock him up for sure
DMC looked pretty lame in that USA showcase game last night. He looked lazy and I think he got pulled because of his defense. Still tho we need to lock him up for sure

Lol

He started off on the bench which was lame. And when he first came in he immediately got an offensive foul called on him and on the next possession he threw the ball away and got a turnover lol.

After that we did okay, he looked like the most well rounded big out there and obviously the best offensively. But he just had a meh game.

Although the announcers were talking about how he was and has been the first one in the gym working out and preparing, so that is a great thing to see. And he does look hella skinny so he's in good shape.

He did look lazy, which was a little surprising because the original IT mentioned that Demarcus was the first guy in the gym, alone, puttting in work at 4:30 am.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

He did look lazy, which was a little surprising because the original IT mentioned that Demarcus was the first guy in the gym, alone, puttting in work at 4:30 am.

lol not 0430. No way lmao. But yeah they said he was the first in the gym and showed a clip of him at 4PM.
lol not 0430. No way lmao. But yeah they said he was the first in the gym and showed a clip of him at 4PM.

LOL! I thought he meant am! I was really, really surprised. I figured DMC was pulling an all nighter from the club the previous night
Share 49ersWebzone