LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Yesterday's game I didn't get to watch the second half but towards the end of the 2nd quarter you could see him building confidence. He got a couple free throws, then a nice dunk on a fast break then he came back and finally hit a 3.

Dude could be real good. Also, remember this is summer league and I feel a guy like Mclemore benefits more from a offense with a big man in the middle like cousins who will command attention, and in summer league there aren't many offensively talented bigs. That post and kick out combo could be huge.

Absolutely. He will benefit more from that. Still, he should rise to the top in summer league. The competition should be nothing for him considering his draft status. Like Ray Ray early in his career, McLemore biggest challenge will be to improve his ball handling and ability to create his own shot. This year, he will have to be a catch and shoot or come off of screen guy. His jumper is a thang of beauty though
On a different note, Muggins what do you think of Carmichael Dave's morning show? From what I've heard, not much by the way, it kind of sucks. His co-host is GARBAGE. Dude's voice is annoying, he doesn't know much about sports, and its just a weird combo.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
On a different note, Muggins what do you think of Carmichael Dave's morning show? From what I've heard, not much by the way, it kind of sucks. His co-host is GARBAGE. Dude's voice is annoying, he doesn't know much about sports, and its just a weird combo.

Yeah the show really does suck. I've listened to probably 90% of every show so far. I can't stand Keith Brooks or that hick f**ker. But back to Brooks... that dude comes off as so f**king fake. He's a 40 year old wigger that has just a basic knowledge of sports. I know more about every sport than him. f**k that guy.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jul 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah the show really does suck. I've listened to probably 90% of every show so far. I can't stand Keith Brooks or that hick f**ker. But back to Brooks... that dude comes off as so f**king fake. He's a 40 year old wigger that has just a basic knowledge of sports. I know more about every sport than him. f**k that guy.

Why does he talk like that? Lol... Dude really tries to speak "urban" for some reason, and it sounds fake as f**k. And he doesn't know s**t about sports. Why in the hell is he on a sports talk show? I'm sure Dave (Carmichael, not the guy who wants to rape you after a beer) gets annoyed by him. I should go on twitter and blow his s**t up

Why does he talk like that? Lol... Dude really tries to speak "urban" for some reason, and it sounds fake as f**k. And he doesn't know s**t about sports. Why in the hell is he on a sports talk show? I'm sure Dave (Carmichael, not the guy who wants to rape you after a beer) gets annoyed by him. I should go on twitter and blow his s**t up

was nice to see McLemore getting some ESPN love this morning. Dude was looking good!
Lolllol the kings thread delivers
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

pfffftahahaa

Anyway that Keith Brooks f**ker was working on the hip hop station before this so I guess that's what happened to him. Dave was commenting today how when they used to work together on kwod 106.5 (the alternative station in the 90's) that Brooks wasn't like that. So yeah he turned wigger when he started doing the hip hop stuff.
pfffftahahaa

Anyway that Keith Brooks f**ker was working on the hip hop station before this so I guess that's what happened to him. Dave was commenting today how when they used to work together on kwod 106.5 (the alternative station in the 90's) that Brooks wasn't like that. So yeah he turned wigger when he started doing the hip hop stuff.

Ohhh, hold up. Was this dude on 102.5 or something? His voice sounds annoyingly familiar

That guy is a douche and pretty hard to listen to, not to mention his sports knowledge is awful. My main problem though is he is just not funny..at all.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM ]

• MuggD
  • Veteran
pfffftahahaa

Ohhh, hold up. Was this dude on 102.5 or something? His voice sounds annoyingly familiar

Yes, but I haven't listened to that station since like 1992 or something so I had never heard him.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Horrible game tonight. I quit watching. I think Ben had 1 point.
Same ol sorry ass kings
final score: Twolves 92, Kings 54
Lol we're garbo
Share 49ersWebzone