• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Did you guys see Andre Iggy taking shots a PDA? Lol what a fuk boi

Linkage...

Just saw that, lol. No biggie.

He mad. You lost 10 million dollars dummy. Bonzi Wells actin fool.
Lol it was stupid of him to say. Especially cause all those dudes in the new org are really nice. He's just mad he lost $$$
Originally posted by Muggins:
He mad. You lost 10 million dollars dummy. Bonzi Wells actin fool.

Exactly... So many people talk s**t and hate on the Kings. Its comical. Especially during the Seattle fiasco. It doesn't even bother me now. That's why I love this team more than ever. It was unprofessional and unnecessary, but not that big of a deal.

Hopefully he'll play like s**t after a year or two. Once his athleticism starts waning.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol it was stupid of him to say. Especially cause all those dudes in the new org are really nice. He's just mad he lost $$$

He had to vent on twitter like a bleeding female, haha. He feels better now. I think PDA knows he's a goofy looking dude and is comfortable with it, lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Apparently PDA had some speaking gig or something and AI was complementing him. And called him the despicable me guy like a friend would to another friend. Kind of like how I call Marsh a huge phaggot etc. lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Apparently PDA had some speaking gig or something and AI was complementing him. And called him the despicable me guy like a friend would to another friend. Kind of like how I call Marsh a huge phaggot etc. lol

okay that makes sense then

lol youre the foghat you bytch
http://www.nba.com/video/games/warriors/2013/07/15/20130715-sl-sac-gsw-recap.nba/index.html

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
http://www.nba.com/video/games/warriors/2013/07/15/20130715-sl-sac-gsw-recap.nba/index.html

Ben took less shots, didn't look as bad but still didn't show much. Airballed back-to-back threes at one point. This squad he is playing with aint helping his game much. RayMac looked pretty darn good again.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I know there's not much chance but does anyone think Mike Miller would be a good signing? He's capable of playing SF.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I know there's not much chance but does anyone think Mike Miller would be a good signing? He's capable of playing SF.

Well, he can shoot
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Or Linas Kleiza?
Share 49ersWebzone