• Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Corey Brewer would be a good signing for us

No he wouldn't Corey brewer is awful

awful? not at all, he was very productive for Denver, plays great D and is unselfish. That's the type of player we need.

He's not very good lol. Bad shooter and is too skinny to actually start at the 3. He is fast and that's the only reason he's decent at D. I wouldn't mind having him as a backup SF..but that's it

what about bringing back Casspi?

I heard Grant Napear (who was hosting the Jim Rome Show this morning) say that Casspi signed with the Rockets.
If he wants to be a sixth man for like 6/7 mill and we can move Thornton and Hayes I don't mind it. But it still doesn't really make sense

too bad he wants to be starting, for like 10 or 12 mill lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
What about bringing Ron Ron back as a stop gap?

I was thinking about that haha. He's better than salmons..
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jul 8, 2013 at 6:24 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Haha! Nice.

And the person he last followed before that was Vasquez..

Championship
No hope for us at the 3 again this year.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Ron: Hey Demarcus, you wanna go out partying with me tonight?
Cousins: Hell yeah dog, what could possibly go wrong?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Ron: Hey Demarcus, you wanna go out partying with me tonight?
Cousins: Hell yeah dog, what could possibly go wrong?

Demarcus isn't really the partying type. He'd probably say no thanks.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
J-Will still gots it..

Offseason is not over yet bro... keep the faith until its over.

Not you Frisco, but in general terms some Kings' fans are funny. Its understandable to talk ish about your teams moves, like I've done about Monta, that is part of being a fan. But some fans have jumped off of the deep end. Some want our GM fired already. Others are flat out saying "this front office is a joke. Doesn't know what they're doing." That's BS at this point. Look at this roster and the contracts. No FAs want to come here. Give them two years and then evaluate! My goodness s**t is irritating.

They've only had one draft and a few weeks of free agency. And they are starting with the Village Idiots leftovers. /Rant.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Not you Frisco, but in general terms some Kings' fans are funny. Its understandable to talk ish about your teams moves, like I've done about Monta, that is part of being a fan. But some fans have jumped off of the deep end. Some want our GM fired already. Others are flat out saying "this front office is a joke. Doesn't know what they're doing." That's BS at this point. Look at this roster and the contracts. No FAs want to come here. Give them two years and then evaluate! My goodness s**t is irritating.

They've only had one draft and a few weeks of free agency. And they are starting with the Village Idiots leftovers. /Rant.

ohh i completely agree brother, the new Ownership, GM, and Coach have done a fine job so far and for people to call for their heads already makes me

I just think the reaming FA class for the SF position is very week, and i have only hope for a trade at this point. But overall, love everything that has happened so far....

Go Kings!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

I'm glad we have this little nook over here because the KF's forum makes me want to murder people and Sactown Royalty has an annoying posting system. I enjoy the posts at STR the best, just that stupid thread system.
I'm glad we have this little nook over here because the KF's forum makes me want to murder people and Sactown Royalty has an annoying posting system. I enjoy the posts at STR the best, just that stupid thread system.

Yeah, I don't even check out the threads on STR because of the posting system. Makes it really annoying to read. One long ass thread. They need a forum in that thing.

Kingsfans.com is too crazy for me. Too many irrationals.
Share 49ersWebzone