LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Muggins:
A behind-the-scenes look inside mind, house of new Kings owner Ranadive

that dude is the man I gotta give him props.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Ready to get a GM and start doing work.

Would they wait until close to the end of the month because Petrie's contract goes through June 30th?

Nah, I don't think they care about that. Seems like they are just doing their due diligence on all the candidates.

Pretty cool of Petrie to stick around and help out. He was scouting in Italy this week.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Trey burke was hating on sac on his Instagram lol I don't like him

Someone asked about sac and he said f**k no

f**ker

Really? Was there more than the little emoticon he put in that instagram picture? His explanation makes sense and by all accounts he's a pretty solid guy.

I'm also on board with Burke at #7. He's my preference among guys with a realistic shot of falling to us.

Would be cool to trade up for Porter, but he fits Washington so perfectly. No reason for them to swap with us; we have nothing to offer them.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

f**ker

Really? Was there more than the little emoticon he put in that instagram picture? His explanation makes sense and by all accounts he's a pretty solid guy.

I'm also on board with Burke at #7. He's my preference among guys with a realistic shot of falling to us.

Would be cool to trade up for Porter, but he fits Washington so perfectly. No reason for them to swap with us; we have nothing to offer them.

Yeah the Burke thing wasn't anything.
Originally posted by susweel:

Because part one was so cool (thanks for the link Muggins), here is part two of the interview: http://www.kcra.com/news/new-kings-owner-ranadive-plans-to-change-sacramento-forever/-/11797728/20529970/-/pr6447/-/index.html
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:

Because part one was so cool (thanks for the link Muggins), here is part two of the interview: http://www.kcra.com/news/new-kings-owner-ranadive-plans-to-change-sacramento-forever/-/11797728/20529970/-/pr6447/-/index.html

f**ker

Yeah the Burke thing wasn't anything.

Good. Dammit marsh. We need a good PG bad.
Lol don't hate me

He said something else besides the stupid emoji but I'm too lazy to go back and find it

I said I would take him at 7

Chris Webber said the same thing.....
Trading for the 3 really isn't a bad idea, it wouldn't take much in this draft I think. Like the 7 and Jimmer or something like that might do it.

Otto porter

It's gon' take more than Jimmer and our 7th pick. A combo of IT and the 7th pick may do it; however, this team would not have a PG.

I would do it because Porter and Reke would be a nice 2-3 combo. In addition, I would try to get Bradley from BOS or Bledsoe from the LAC if paul stays. Bledsoe is entering his last year on his contract and the Clips' cheap ass would not want to pay him.
Washington could have Wall-Beal-Porter (so sweet). Unfortunately, I don't think they pass that up for one of our guards -- IT, Thornton, Fredette -- to be on their bench.

Cool with trading the 7 for an outside asset though if the draft board doesn't fall our way.

Washington could have Wall-Beal-Porter (so sweet). Unfortunately, I don't think they pass that up for one of our guards -- IT, Thornton, Fredette -- to be on their bench.

Cool with trading the 7 for an outside asset though if the draft board doesn't fall our way.

like Wilson Chandler
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol for fun.. Peja on Draft Day

Is it just me or does watching coach Malone play defense and actively go against these players, remind you guys of a Harbaugh type?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Is it just me or does watching coach Malone play defense and actively go against these players, remind you guys of a Harbaugh type?

lol exactly what I've been thinking.
Iguodala is a FA! Yes please God!!!
Share 49ersWebzone