LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Ben had two nice drives at the end. If he's gonna be successful he's gonna need to work on his handles so he can drive more and take advantage of his athleticism. Early on he looked pretty bad but he showed some life at the end. Nik and Acy looked ok. Marshon brooks deserves a spot on the team IMO. derrick williams looked awful and McCallum wasn't much better.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah DWill looked pretty bad. Like he didn't want to be there. He should have been schooling fools. Marshon looked like our best player today.
How did Staukus look? How was his shooting?

We knew Ben would be a three or four year project. But, we need to see some improvement. Its just hard to be patient with a #7 pick. He looks like absolute s**t still.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah DWill looked pretty bad. Like he didn't want to be there. He should have been schooling fools. Marshon looked like our best player today.

DWill is garbage. He is only good for some highlight dunks. He has no mid range, no three point shot, no post game, sucks on defense and doesn't have a position. Also, he should rebound better. He'll be out of the league soon.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Stauskas didn't look great. Had a poor shooting day, think he airballed two shots, at least one for sure. His first shot of the game was a nice step back 3 pointer that went in though. Had a couple turnovers with his dribble getting to fancy.
Stauskas didn't look great. Had a poor shooting day, think he airballed two shots, at least one for sure. His first shot of the game was a nice step back 3 pointer that went in though. Had a couple turnovers with his dribble getting to fancy.

Thanks... I saw the beginning of the game on Friday. At least he looks confident unlike BenMac. Stauskas is a lot more aggressive and seems like he is sure of himself.

That's it! You, me, Curves parking lot on Freeport , 1 hr....Ask for Zachary
did we win yet?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

That's it! You, me, Curves parking lot on Freeport , 1 hr....Ask for Zachary

lol was that his 2nd name on here? I vaguely recall that.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
did we win yet?

Yeah we won yesterday but it was an ugly game to watch. 1-1 record. Playing the D-League Select team today at 1330

did we win yet?

Yeah we won yesterday but it was an ugly game to watch. 1-1 record. Playing the D-League Select team today at 1330

watch Nik score over 20 and Ben score less than 8 points.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
did we win yet?

Watch them both score 30 and our heads splode
did we win yet?

yeah right Ben blows right now. I would not be hurt if we dealt him tomorrow for a real PF/C.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
did we win yet?

yeah right Ben blows right now. I would not be hurt if we dealt him tomorrow for a real PF/C.

Donte Greene scored 40 in a summer league game lol. He's actually probably better than Ben right now and I think he was out of the league all last year.
did we win yet?

Donte Greene scored 40 in a summer league game lol. He's actually probably better than Ben right now and I think he was out of the league all last year.

yeah, at least Donte could play D and defend multiple positions.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone