LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10303116

That's pretty cool.

Yeah cool I guess. Never messed with bitcoin myself. The start of NBA 3.0.. getting India involved, Bitcoin, Kings Championships etc.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Kings alley-ooping all over vals a*****e.

Originally posted by valrod33:
s**tty org puts out s**tty players constantly

P.S the Wolves are gonna f**k you guys so hard tonight

bwahahahahahahaha!

Now there is one s**tty org. putting out s**tty players constantly? you mean like Johnny Flynn, Wes Johnson, Darko, Rubio, etc. Trading Ty Lawson and Derrick Williams. Talk about doing less with more. The only team that may have blown as many recent high draft picks is the Cavs. Even the Maloof run Kings did a better job than the TWolves
Ha, IT got mad at Carmichael Dave on twitter. CD was criticizing IT's dumb plays during the stretch last night. Always a bad look when players respond to fans criticism. Comes with the territory and the athlete has to be above it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Ha, IT got mad at Carmichael Dave on twitter. CD was criticizing IT's dumb plays during the stretch last night. Always a bad look when players respond to fans criticism. Comes with the territory and the athlete has to be above it.

IT was being a huge idiot on the court yesterday. I was pissed too. Rudy Gay even basically called out IT in the post game interview. Not in a mean way but basically said we are still young and maybe guys are trying to get their stats when they think we have the game won. So Gay said he got the ball and just kept it and let the clock run. Unlike what IT was doing.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
btw can you link to the good CD/IT stuff? haha
IT was being a huge idiot on the court yesterday. I was pissed too. Rudy Gay even basically called out IT in the post game interview. Not in a mean way but basically said we are still young and maybe guys are trying to get their stats when they think we have the game won. So Gay said he got the ball and just kept it and let the clock run. Unlike what IT was doing.

Yeah, IT did some really, really dumb s**t at the end. The foul on Barrera? WTF. Just let him have the layup. Last thing you wanna do is foul. That was frustarating. Good thing he knocked down both FTs at the end. He had some horrible TOs as well. Even Gay made some really dangerous passes that were near TOs at the end. We didn't handle their press well at all. Thats when you need a good, smart PG to beat the press and make smart, good decisions.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol IT telling Dave to stay in his lane and be a fan

Trade him
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Trade him

Lol... It'll be interesting to see what his demand will be in the offseason. I wonder if he'll fall victim to what happened to Brandon Jennings. No demand, or a lot less than expected.
Close one tonight. Got hosed by the zebras. Still nice to see them hang tough on the road against a solid team.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Close one tonight. Got hosed by the zebras. Still nice to see them hang tough on the road against a solid team.

Yeah it was a good effort but the calls at the end pissed me off so much. Malone was pissed. He looked like me.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
f**k STOP and their Chris Hansen secret money btw. I hope we rape them of their BS ballot effort.
So whos watching the game tomorrow against the Thunder at 4pm? LULZ
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

LOL When I saw that game time during the game last night I said NO ONE WILL SEE THAT
Originally posted by pdizo916:

LOL When I saw that game time during the game last night I said NO ONE WILL SEE THAT

raider/kings fans.
Share 49ersWebzone