• jrg
  • Veteran
lol you're the most racist person in the world

and

the kings are awful
Originally posted by marshniners24:
22 year old former #2 overal pick? Low risk just giving up Luc, high reward

You got it.

Was just starting to like Luc, too. He was carving out a nice role, defensive stopper playing well on both ends. But in the long run, he's a role player on a team going nowhere right now. Take a chance on potential. Maybe D-Will flames out, but I can't see us regretting this deal down the road.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate mbah much f jk byway. Don't care about Williams.

Luc is a good add for you guys trying to make a run. He's legit defensively

He went to UCLA. He can go f**k himself

Why do you hate kevin love
I dont know if you know this but i really do hate Kevin Love, That joto is gonna be a laker in a couple of years so then my hate for him will be able to shine at its full potential
This is a winning trade for the Kings just based on potential alone. They arent going to be any good thing year anyway so why not take shot at someone with the upside of Williams.
I hate mbah much f jk byway. Don't care about Williams.

Luc is a good add for you guys trying to make a run. He's legit defensively

He went to UCLA. He can go f**k himself

Why do you hate kevin love
I dont know if you know this but i really do hate Kevin Love, That joto is gonna be a laker in a couple of years so then my hate for him will be able to shine at its full potential

Leave Minnesota to go to LA? Who the hell wouldnt if given that chance and to get a max contract. I know I would.
Trade is official
Trade is official

Nice doing business with you

Now we have 45 PFs that all suck and still no backup center or starting SF
Trade is official

Nice doing business with you

Now we have 45 PFs that all suck and still no backup center or starting SF
McLemore for Dante Cunningham

BOOM
Trade is official

This won't be the last one. Word is everyone on the team is a trade piece, with the exception of DeMarcus and McLemore.

If I'm a Sacramento King? I ain't investing in no housing in the Sacramento area. I may not be around much longer.
Pete D'Alessandro, "We owe it to the fans of Sacramento to be aggressive."

Beautiful quote from Petey. We are used to mediocre players so we get overly attached to them. Case in point, JT. Most Kings fans love him and don't want him moved. But, he is easily replacable and should be moved if the right oppurtunity arises. I think we have two or maybe three untouchables (just because IT is SUCH a fan favorite). We should be aggressive and I love this mindset from our GM.
[ Edited by sacniner on Nov 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM ]

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Trade is official

This won't be the last one. Word is everyone on the team is a trade piece, with the exception of DeMarcus and McLemore.

If I'm a Sacramento King? I ain't investing in no housing in the Sacramento area. I may not be around much longer.

Yes, and I love that attitude. Although, I would be surprised if they moved IT unless they get a REALLY good deal. I don't remember a consensus fan favorite like him since Bobby Jackson.
I hate IT lol
I hate IT lol

Why? Because he doesn't pass enough? That annoys me sometimes also, but his job is to be a primary scorer off of the bench and provide that spark. I think that is why he won't start consistently in his career. He is perfect for a bench role
its gonna be a loooooong season....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
its gonna be a loooooong season....

At least its a long ass season IN Sacramento
Share 49ersWebzone