There are 166 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by sacniner:
That was the Maloof karma. They are gone and its all positive vibes with help from the NBA. We are good. We'll have another Kansas guy SOON. His name is Wiggins. Might as well start cheering for us.

Parker>Wiggins! But you think JT sucks? I think he's serviceable.

I'll take either one. I was just messing with Val cause he has a weird hatred for the Kings and an even weirder liking of the T Wolves (dudes team selection is all over the map).

JT is an average backup PF at his best. This year, he has struggled. IMO, he has had his time in Sac. He has been here for a while and I think its better for both parties if he gets a change in scenery. On some squads, he would never play. He has struggled on offense this year more than usual, and hasn't rebounded like he did in the past. What exactly does he do well? "Bring energy?" Hasn't translated to anything... And he was drafted pretty high. I think 12th. For being a pick that high, he has disappointed.

He has been here throughout our bleakest times and remained professional which I appreciate. But, he is used to losing and probably doesn't even hate it. We need new blood. New players. And JT needs a change also. Trust me, you won't miss him. Landry is A LOT better.
I <3 sign lady!!!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Awesome comeback win. We were playing so bad in the second quarter I thought we had no chance.
AWESOME WIN

cousins was actually showing great leadership and energy out there...I was impressed...
I loved how that lineup played at the end: IT, Ben Mac, Outlaw, PPat and Cousins. Probably my favorite lineup. Even Marsh's boy Jimmer came in and did good things. Its weird, Jimmer has done nothing in the NBA but when he comes in the game he ALWAYS gets a lot of attention from the opposing defense. He gets doubled and draws crowds which opens it up for his teammates. He usually only gets a few minutes at home and the crowd gets excited. So, maybe the defense keys in on him because they think he'll try and force something. Whatever it is, I like when he gets in the game early. We go on runs some times. If not, who the hell cares. At least its entertaining
Jimmer sucked but he hit a huge 3 that shifted momentum and put us within 2
We're aggressively pursuing trades right now apparently
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Alexey Shved and Derrick Williams for Ben McLemore and a future 7th round pick
Originally posted by valrod33:

Alexey Shved and Derrick Williams for Ben McLemore and a future 7th round pick

Throw in cousins and our first and I'd consider it
Jimmer sucked but he hit a huge 3 that shifted momentum and put us within 2

He also had a couple of sick setups for his teammates. He had a great drive which attracted three defenders and kicked it out ot IT for a wide open 3. Seriously, I want to see Marcus Thornton on the bench the rest of the year and Jimmer and Ben Mac get ALL of those minutes. Why the hell not?

Nice win. Unfortunately all I saw was the collapse in the 2nd quarter then had to head out. Boogie is beasting. Good to hear the FO is being aggressive. Both Shumpert and Williams are intriguing. Just hoping we don't have to give up IT to shake up the roster.
Also interesting that MT didn't even play. Wonder whats going on there. Should have a better idea after tonight. If he gets another DNP I'm assuming he's on his way out.
I hope the primary focus is to shed the s**t vet contracts we are tied to: hayes, thornton, jt and of course salmons. I think salmons is an expiring so he shouldn't be too hard to move.
Salmons, Thornton, and Hayes for LeBron. Do it nao!!
Originally posted by sacniner:
I hope the primary focus is to shed the s**t vet contracts we are tied to: hayes, thornton, jt and of course salmons. I think salmons is an expiring so he shouldn't be too hard to move.

we need JT. Im finign with Dealing MT and of course worthless Salmons
Share 49ersWebzone