LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Alright boys! Lets do this. So fresh, so clean..
New Kings thread for a new Kings start! I am so excited!
Sacramento UNITE!!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
David Stern about to be on 1140 with Grant Napear at 3:15.

Not that it really matters anymore!
we need an updated logo but yes here's to the new start fellas
Shoot, looks like the big homie Larry Bird is not interested in position anymore according to Sac Bee. He was tops on my list that no one cares about.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
they should change the logo and colors
Originally posted by susweel:

or just update them, the retro black and the royal black alt unis are sick IMO
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by susweel:

or just update them, the retro black and the royal black alt unis are sick IMO

I don't think it's something they can just DO. The NBA has weird rules about the uniforms.. like only a certain amount of teams can have black uniforms at any given time.

I can honestly say this is the first time in awhile I'm actually intrigued with the direction of this franchise. Still a lot of work left to do to right the ship, but getting rid of the Maloofs has definitely improved the outlook of this team moving forward.

My loyalty has been tested, but the Kings have been my team since I started watching basketball in the early 90's. Hopefully the Kings can get back to playing some basketball that's actually enjoyable to watch again.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I can honestly say this is the first time in awhile I'm actually intrigued with the direction of this franchise. Still a lot of work left to do to right the ship, but getting rid of the Maloofs has definitely improved the outlook of this team moving forward.

My loyalty has been tested, but the Kings have been my team since I started watching basketball in the early 90's. Hopefully the Kings can get back to playing some basketball that's actually enjoyable to watch again.

This. I am excited at the thought of good ownership. Cant wait to see how this unfolds.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
On PTI earlier they said WE want Kenny Smith and HE's the one thinking about it. lmao
Originally posted by Muggins:
On PTI earlier they said WE want Kenny Smith and HE's the one thinking about it. lmao

Lol, makes sense though. Announcer is a good gig. Say what you want, make money with no pressure. You have to produce as a GM.
Originally posted by Muggins:

I heard Colin Cowherd talk about it earlier on espn.com... Kenny Smith has a super cush job right now. No stress, a lot of money, BS'ing around. Leaving that gig would be tough. Being a GM is super stressful.
Share 49ersWebzone