There are 207 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

lol we win and Outlaw is the leading scorer
OUTLAW GOING HAM ON MUCKA LUCKAS
kings preseason is more important than the A's post season....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Just watching the game from last night right now. Cousins really does seem to be taking on the role of leader. He's keeping his emotions in check which is a very good sign. And it doesn't feel like he's just trying to hold his emotions in it legitimately seems like he's not trippin' about dumb s**t. lol It's preseason though.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Just watching the game from last night right now. Cousins really does seem to be taking on the role of leader. He's keeping his emotions in check which is a very good sign. And it doesn't feel like he's just trying to hold his emotions in it legitimately seems like he's not trippin' about dumb s**t. lol It's preseason though.

I noticed that too

Very encouraging
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I noticed that too

Very encouraging

And did you notice him hitting several bank shots like Tim Duncan? I don't recall him using the glass like that in the past.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Haha saw this posted at STR

• MuggD
  • Veteran

I noticed that too

Very encouraging

And did you notice him hitting several bank shots like Tim Duncan? I don't recall him using the glass like that in the past.

Love that. Big men who use the glass kill it. Hope he keeps that up.
Free exhibition game Sunday in Downtown. Before the Niners game? I'm with that... Marsh, setup the Webzone tailgate

Originally posted by sacniner:
Free exhibition game Sunday in Downtown. Before the Niners game? I'm with that... Marsh, setup the Webzone tailgate

Free exhibition game? I don't get it lol

I'll actually be in sac in sunday though!!!!!!! For the triathlon going on

The Kings will have a scrimmage in Downtown. By the capital. Go to it. Starts at 10 am. It's free... They are making a temporary court and putting bleachers in at cap mall
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

The Kings will have a scrimmage in Downtown. By the capital. Go to it. Starts at 10 am. It's free... They are making a temporary court and putting bleachers in at cap mall

I thought I heard you have to get tickets for that scrimmage. I could be wrong.

setting up a tailgate to only have three members show up, lol
Dave is becoming a huge kings fan I'm sure just waiting for muggins to show up at an event so he can have a beer with him
Share 49ersWebzone