There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

Dave is probably drinking his sorrows away at a 24 hour fitness somewhere
lol Dave. I fear the day when he returns.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Dave. I fear the day when he returns.

He's gonna beat your ass lol
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Sep 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,593
i drove by the sleep train arena yesterday, cool story, bore I KNOW
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i drove by the sleep train arena yesterday, cool story, bore I KNOW

Damn son and you didn't hit me up
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,593
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Damn son and you didn't hit me up

i was in sac working, the arena was on the exit i take to get to d00ts house
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Dave. I fear the day when he returns.

rape for shure.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
rape for shure.

Should be a good time.
Nice shot at Dwight Howard at the end lol.
lol. Thanks for posting muggins8679
lol was that my old handle? I have no idea. I'm like Walter White on the WZ to be honest.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol was that my old handle? I have no idea. I'm like Walter White on the WZ to be honest.

Lol something like that there were like 10 numbers after
Man imagine if Shaq would have played for the kings during his reign with the lakers..

1) BIBBY
2) CHRISTIE
3) STOJAKVIC
4) WEBBER
5 SHAQ

SIXTHMAN JACKSON/DIVAC

s**t woulda been nutty
Lol that would've been the greatest team of all time.
It arguably was without Shaq but it wasn't because the damn lakers
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol that would've been the greatest team of all time.
It arguably was without Shaq but it wasn't because the damn lakers

And the refs.