There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

trim your armpit hairs.
Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones1h
New Kings strength and conditioning coach is Chip Schaefer, formerly with Chicago and Lakers. Has 11 rings, I believe.

Well that's probably a good hire.
Originally posted by Muggins:
New Kings strength and conditioning coach is Chip Schaefer, formerly with Chicago and Lakers. Has 11 rings, I believe.

Lol sweet

The Kings Season Opener will be on News10 and it will be aired commercial free! That should be cool.
The Kings Season Opener will be on News10 and it will be aired commercial free! That should be cool.

I seent that. Nice
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I seent that. Nice

Offseason is starting to draaaaaaaag on right now. Ready to see our squad.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Offseason is starting to draaaaaaaag on right now. Ready to see our squad.

This!

best thing they've done this offseason....
Kayte Christensen will be back. I like that Vivek is listening to the fans. A lot of people wanted Kayte back.
[ Edited by Muggins on Sep 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM ]
Kayte Christensen will be back. I like that Vivek is listening to the fans. A lot of people wanted Kayte back.

Werd
Eye candy
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Werd
Eye candy

lol Did you know Carmichael Dave's Brother In Law is the "Bonjour" guy from that State Farm Commercial?

cant wait for the season to start........