LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Kings first Summer League game is tomorrow btw.

3:00 on NBATV
no1curr
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Rumors are that Boston is looking to shop newly acquired SF Gerald Wallace. Idk about you guys, but i would love to bring him back to Sactown. Anmesty Salmons and get Wallace.

Wallace and Mbah a Moute >>>> Salmons, Garcia, and Johnson

Would love to have Wallace back but isnt his contact pretty huge? I was pretty bummed when he went to Charlotte, always thought he had a lot of potential. Them dunks.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Would love to have Wallace back but isnt his contact pretty huge? I was pretty bummed when he went to Charlotte, always thought he had a lot of potential. Them dunks.

His contract sucks. No thanks. We've played it smart this offseason, not point to blow our wad on a s**t contract from a guy that's out of his prime.

I was pissed when he left too though.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

His contract sucks. No thanks. We've played it smart this offseason, not point to blow our wad on a s**t contract from a guy that's out of his prime.

I was pissed when he left too though.

We kept Anthony Peeler instead of Wallace lol.
We kept Anthony Peeler instead of Wallace lol.

Best thing he ever did was chin check KG... KG's b**ch ass didn't do anything lol. That was funny.

[ Edited by 9erReign on Jul 13, 2013 at 3:02 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Heh.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I think Ben is 4 of 15 shooting right now.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
haha Money Mayweather is at this game.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lmao Ben has looked pretty bad today.He's now 4 for 19 shooting.

lmao Ben has looked pretty bad today.He's now 4 for 19 shooting.

Cut him nao
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
McCallum has looked pretty dang good today btw.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow seriously dudes lol. Ben was 4/23 on the game.. early on he was taking good shots that just weren't falling... then he started taking bad shots and putting up major bricks, like threes hitting the the side of the rim bad, more than a few times.
Wow seriously dudes lol. Ben was 4/23 on the game.. early on he was taking good shots that just weren't falling... then he started taking bad shots and putting up major bricks, like threes hitting the the side of the rim bad, more than a few times.

Durant was 4/19 his first summer league game
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol post from over at STR

Share 49ersWebzone