LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Shaq on working with Cousins

"I just want to teach him a couple of easy moves," Shaquille O'Neal said on a conference call promoting "Grown Ups 2" of the Sacramento Kings troubled young big man, DeMarcus Cousins.

Shaq says he has not reached out to Cousins yet, but feels like he can help the former Kentucky standout realize his NBA potential.

"The game is 60 percent mental and 40 percent physical ability. He has great ability, he has great moves, but I'm going to teach him some surefire moves about how he can get buckets and little things like that. I think a guy like DeMarcus can average 24 points a game if he put his mind to it."
Originally posted by marshniners24:

"I just want to teach him a couple of easy moves," Shaquille O'Neal said on a conference call promoting "Grown Ups 2" of the Sacramento Kings troubled young big man, DeMarcus Cousins.

Shaq says he has not reached out to Cousins yet, but feels like he can help the former Kentucky standout realize his NBA potential.

"The game is 60 percent mental and 40 percent physical ability. He has great ability, he has great moves, but I'm going to teach him some surefire moves about how he can get buckets and little things like that. I think a guy like DeMarcus can average 24 points a game if he put his mind to it."

That would be huge for Cousins' career.
I just hope cuz improve his fg percentage to at least 50 percent.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

That would be huge for Cousins' career.

Yes it would. Cousins should be the one reaching out to Shaq.
Sac Bee Kings' beat writer says that Kings and Monta were never close to a deal. They just talked. The only way he would come here is on a discount. These were all rumors... he says (Jason Jones).

I knew that was all b******t. Doesn't make sense. The "sources say" period of the NBA is crazy, especially on twitter.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Sac Bee Kings' beat writer says that Kings and Monta were never close to a deal. They just talked. The only way he would come here is on a discount. These were all rumors... he says (Jason Jones).

I knew that was all b******t. Doesn't make sense. The "sources say" period of the NBA is crazy, especially on twitter.

Saw that too. Sweet
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Nice a minor league team

Webzone, Reno road trip. Get drunk and watch minor league basketball. Me, you, Muggins and Dave. We'll go clubbing and pick up hoes afterwards.

lmao
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I love that Mitch is involved and kickin it at the Summer League.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Muggins:
I love that Mitch is involved and kickin it at the Summer League.

RUN TMC

McLemore looks like Jesus Shuttleworth with the form on the jumper. We'll win a ring w/in the next three years.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings first Summer League game is tomorrow btw.

3:00 on NBATV

Thanks dood

Hellz yeah. Thanks homie
Rumors are that Boston is looking to shop newly acquired SF Gerald Wallace. Idk about you guys, but i would love to bring him back to Sactown. Anmesty Salmons and get Wallace.

Wallace and Mbah a Moute >>>> Salmons, Garcia, and Johnson
Share 49ersWebzone