There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

who the f**k is that dude.
Originally posted by susweel:
who the f**k is that dude.

Francisco Garcia, Kevin Martin, Matt Barnes, Three-Way love-child.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by susweel:
who the f**k is that dude.

Francisco Garcia, Kevin Martin, Matt Barnes, Three-Way love-child.

lol, I see the resemblance.
well now its official, gonna miss Tyreke. Wish him only the best:

Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol @ kingsfans.com b***hing about not wanting Monta to come here. I mean, I'm not a fan of it but he would be the most talented player the kings have signed in 15 years. The fans on that forum acting hella snobish like the Kings are an elite franchise

I agree with this 100 percent
They got their president. Everyone is fired up saying its our best move.

Supposedly he helped stop the move to Anaheim and is a big Supporter of our grass roots movement
Originally posted by marshniners24:
They got their president. Everyone is fired up saying its our best move.

Supposedly he helped stop the move to Anaheim and is a big Supporter of our grass roots movement

business wise, then he's one of the best.



I need to see better basketball personell.......
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
well now its official, gonna miss Tyreke. Wish him only the best:


good riddance.
I didn't see this mentioned but I think it's pretty good..

The Sacramento Bee reports the Kings will take over operation of the Reno Bighorns D-League team.

The D-League has grown a lot since its inception and is slowly becoming a better place for NBA teams to develop their young players. Sacramento has been affiliated with the Reno Bighorns for a while now, and while they have used it to send players like Hassan Whiteside and Tyler Honeycutt in years past, they've never really had any control in how the team is run or those players are handled.That is all set to change under Vivek Ranadivé's new ownership group though, as the Bee's Tony Bizjak reports that the Kings and Bighorns have signed a two-year deal for the Kings to run the basketball operation





http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/7/10/4512526/sacramento-kings-reno-bighorns-d-league
[ Edited by Muggins on Jul 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM ]
Little brothers ^

Nice a minor league team
When's the first summer league game? Ray Ray looks pretty good in the practices and stuff so far
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Nice a minor league team

Webzone, Reno road trip. Get drunk and watch minor league basketball. Me, you, Muggins and Dave. We'll go clubbing and pick up hoes afterwards.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Nice a minor league team

Webzone, Reno road trip. Get drunk and watch minor league basketball. Me, you, Muggins and Dave. We'll go clubbing and pick up hoes afterwards.

Lololol I'm down. Reno is like closer for me then sac anyways

Lets do it