There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

me thinks, Iggy overplayed his hand....the new FO just made a statement to the rest of the NBA also...good for them, theirs always more players out there.
Originally posted by highway49:
me thinks, Iggy overplayed his hand....the new FO just made a statement to the rest of the NBA also...good for them, theirs always more players out there.

+1
Andre Iguodala ‏@andre1h
Incorrect on assumptions...



Originally posted by sacniner:
The Kings know they have to overpay to get FAs at this point. If they ever get good again, ala back in the day or OKC, they may not have to. Iggy was getting way more than his market value. And I'm sure he knows it, and going off of his twitter and yahoo reports, he wanted that money so I'm sure he regrets it. If some FA doesn't want to get overpaid to come here, f**k them. We need our young guys to develop and pull off a trade like we did back in the day.

It's like overpaying Jonas Jennings when the Niners were terrible. Hopefully down the road free agents will be attracted to what we have going on in Sac.
lol a Jonas Jennings reference. I had totally forgotten about that dude.
If anyone gives a s**t, Chris Broussard's take on the Kings/Iggy situation. Calls it a good move by the Kings.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9447296
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter13m
Tyreke Evans will sign four-year, $44 million offer sheet with New Orleans Pelicans. (via @ESPNSteinLine and @GoodmanESPN)
Little Joe Pittman ‏@LittleJoeDGS3m
@CarmichaelDave Do you want them to match?



Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave2m
@LittleJoeDGS no
Originally posted by Muggins:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter13m
Tyreke Evans will sign four-year, $44 million offer sheet with New Orleans Pelicans. (via @ESPNSteinLine and @GoodmanESPN)

i hope we can get a sign and trade from the pelicans.


I'm not as big of a fan of Evans.
Originally posted by Muggins:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter13m
Tyreke Evans will sign four-year, $44 million offer sheet with New Orleans Pelicans. (via @ESPNSteinLine and @GoodmanESPN)

What's the next move PDA
As i think about it, they'll probably match it. Tyreke has too much talent to let go for free. It's better to match the offer and trade him in the future for pieces(if they go down that road) than to lose him for nothing.
I just saw Jason Thompson at the mall lol

I said hi to him like a little joto
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jul 3, 2013 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I just saw Jason Thompson at the mall lol

I said hi to him like a little joto

lmao
Welp guys..kings aren't matching the pelicans deal and are trading us Vasquez and Lopez like I said we should do.... I'm sad but also excited and I will not be surprised to see tyreke as an allstar in the near future
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Welp guys..kings aren't matching the pelicans deal and are trading us Vasquez and Lopez like I said we should do.... I'm sad but also excited and I will not be surprised to see tyreke as an allstar in the near future

I'm good with that. Always sad to see a good dude go but I can already see the team flowing much better on offense.