LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Sucks to have no Rudy or Collison again...but no Dwight or Beverly is huge too...almost more happy Beverly is not playing, that guy is a pest. Ben is going to have to do a good job of keeping Harden under control tonight..i assume he will get the task of guarding him.

book it! Stauskas is gonna drop 8 points!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Sucks to have no Rudy or Collison again...but no Dwight or Beverly is huge too...almost more happy Beverly is not playing, that guy is a pest. Ben is going to have to do a good job of keeping Harden under control tonight..i assume he will get the task of guarding him.

book it! Stauskas is gonna drop 8 points!

LOL.
Looks like Terrence Jones is also out. This game is here for the taking, but i also thought that about OKC.
We find out about the appeal on Dec 2nd
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Nice to see some Niners fans that are also Kings fans on here! So far this season is definitely worth watching. Since I live in AZ now Im tempted to buy the NBA league pass so I can watch
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Nice to see some Niners fans that are also Kings fans on here! So far this season is definitely worth watching. Since I live in AZ now Im tempted to buy the NBA league pass so I can watch

If you can make it til the All Star break I think they cut a pretty good deal at that point on the league pass. Although you may want to go ahead and get it now... the Kings play 15 games in December, 11 Home games and 2 of the 4 road games are in GS and LA.

Kings lost the NBA ruling on the Memphis game today. Kings 9-6
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cuz out for the game tonight. Ryan Hollins will start. lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
If you can make it til the All Star break I think they cut a pretty good deal at that point on the league pass. Although you may want to go ahead and get it now... the Kings play 15 games in December, 11 Home games and 2 of the 4 road games are in GS and LA.

Kings lost the NBA ruling on the Memphis game today. Kings 9-6

Yeah I think if I do get it, I will want to do it before the All Star break. I was just back home on leave in the Sacramento area early this month so I got to watch a handful of games and that's when I decided that perhaps this season would be worth watching. I used to watch religiously just as I do Niners and Giants, but I lost a little interest around 2011 then I left for the military and missed the entire 2012-2013 season and since then just haven't been able to watch. But it seems like this year is different. That sucks about the Memphis game. Can't believe the way they lost that one......and man, whats with all the injuries? I haven't watched a game since the Nationally televised Bulls game, but I've been seeing recently Collison on the injury report, and now Cousins too? Hopefully nothing to serious with those guys
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cousins just has the flu or something. Rudy and Collison are playing though. And Hollins has looked pretty darn good filling in for Cuz tonight.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You guys see a few weeks ago the rendering of the new hotel/apts/mix use building that is set to start being built next to the new arena? This should get us an All Star game now.

The Sacramento Kings are planning to break ground in the spring on a 16-story mixed-use tower and thousands of square feet of retail, restaurants and office space surrounding their downtown sports arena, officials said Friday.New drawings released by the team and submitted to the city of Sacramento show the tower facing J Street, between 5th and 6th streets. The first four floors of the building will be made up of a grand lobby, retail space, offices and hotel amenities. There will be 250 hotel rooms on the fifth through 11th floors, with 69 residences filling the top five floors.

The Kings have asked for a city Planning Commission hearing to discuss the plans on Dec. 11 and are seeking to have the necessary permits approved early next year. Team officials said they intend to have the project completed by the time the new $477 million arena opens in October 2016."Since day one, we've implemented an inclusive and transparent process focused on gathering input and collaborating with various partners," Kings team president Chris Granger said in a statement emailed by the team. "Today's application is simply the next step in the conversation. We look forward to our continued work with the City to bring world class retail, restaurants and entertainment to this transformative project for the Sacramento region.
[ Edited by Muggins on Nov 28, 2014 at 6:59 PM ]

Good to hear the injuries aren't serious. I had not seen that about the new arena. I have actually heard very little of any details about the arena actually. Glad they are finally gonna get it done tho!
Very average without Cuz, really need the big guy to shake off that flu virus. Also what happened to the defense that we where seeing at the beginning of the season? It seems to have disappeared the last few games.
pretty good effort for having Cousins out.
Well, team is not good without boogie. No surprise there really.

Good news, Ben Mc is starting to look like one hell of a player. I didn't see that coming. That dunk last night was ridiculous
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Dec 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM ]
This is not good news. DeMarcus is in the hospital. Which means he's out for at least a week. The Bee isn't saying much, other than it's a "viral infection." That can mean so many different things. I sure hope to God it isn't pneumonia. We had a terrible year for that last year. My case put me in the hospital for four days. A former co-worker who entered the hospital the same time I did with the exact same infection DIED from his battle with it.

If DeMarcus is in the hospital -- this can't be very good news.
Share 49ersWebzone