Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Muggins:
i haven't read that

I read that the other day on Sactown Royalty but that's the only place I read it so far. And that's not some official source or anything, so dude could very well be staying. Or not. lol

seeing his history with Malone, i cant image us getting rid of a productive big that wont cost us, unlike JT/Landry.

You mean like Q.Acy?

Acy doesnt play C. We have 600 Forwards
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
You mean like Q.Acy?

Yeah, that was b******t. Was that really necessary? I would rather have him over Tyler or Moreland.

I would rather have kept Acy over scrubs like Landry and Thompson.
Acy doesnt play C. We have 600 Forwards

Guessing we'll see something like...

C- DMC, JT, Moreland
PF - Evans, Landry

Not sure who they like as a starting PF, but it was Evans at the end of last year.
Hey saw a tweet saying they went back to old uni's, pic?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey saw a tweet saying they went back to old uni's, pic?

new jerseys boys.

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings-unveil-jersey-updates-2014-15-season

new jerseys boys.

oh. I was hoping it was the baby blue.

The white is ok, the black one is cool I guess with the script. I just cant get into purple man. I'm not a purple type guy.
new jerseys boys.

oh. I was hoping it was the baby blue.

The white is ok, the black one is cool I guess with the script. I just cant get into purple man. I'm not a purple type guy.

yeah same those baby blue's are so nice. But these updates one i like better than what we have been wearing recently.
yeah same those baby blue's are so nice. But these updates one i like better than what we have been wearing recently.

me too but I think the colors attract youth kids trying to look cool. When I went the Kings game in DC, saw all these kids trying to look like raiders fans in black D Cousins jerseys. Reminded me of when LA Kings gear was urban cool.

I miss baby blue and red. I grew up on that s**t in Arco as a kid watching kenny and tisdale. lol.
Wayman!

Also not huge on the purple. Those new white ones are pretty nice. I kinda liked the straight blues and of course, the half/half checkerboards...

The blue on the left is dope!

me too but I think the colors attract youth kids trying to look cool. When I went the Kings game in DC, saw all these kids trying to look like raiders fans in black D Cousins jerseys. Reminded me of when LA Kings gear was urban cool.

I miss baby blue and red. I grew up on that s**t in Arco as a kid watching kenny and tisdale. lol.

yeah, I've been to like 3 games in DC. Surprising amount of Jimmer fans.
Demolition has started! Knock that piece of s**t mall down

And the purple sucks. Every fan I know wants the blue back. Either the royal blue or the baby blue. Not sure why they don't do it but whatever. At least they aren't ugly ass Sonic jerseys.
Those new uniforms look stupid. It's the Number font.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Demolition has started! Knock that piece of s**t mall down

Saw the start of the 5 o'clock news today and they led off with them demolishing s**t! Feels good man.
Cousins hurt his knee in a team USA scrimmage