There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

"Knock that s**t down"

Cousins with 11 and 11 lol f**k you coach K
Originally posted by Muggins:
Sacramento ESC ‏@SacramentoESC 11m
Demolition will officially start Friday, Aug. 1 at 6AM. Stay tuned to http://sacramentoesc.com/ for complete coverage! #PowerForward

NBATV is about to show 2 of Mitch Richmond's best games. One when he was on GS and one when he was in Sacramento. 1st game starts at 1pm today and the Sac game starts at 2:30pm.

[ Edited by Muggins on Aug 5, 2014 at 12:19 PM ]
Quincy Acy, Travis Outlaw for Wayne Ellington, Jeremy Tyler and a 2016 2nd round pick, according to Sam Amick.

Not overreacting to losing Acy, but it just sucks when crappy deals for JT/Landry/D-Will force you to drop a guy like Acy for less $1 mill.
Acy
Acy was a good locker room guy but he was going to be deep on the bench.

Anyway, Vivek just tweeted...

NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA 30s
Rudy Gay added to Team USA for 2014 World Cup.
Jeremy Tyler is a really good fit for us. He plays PF/C and is an active defender. Good trade for us. He's simply a better player than Acy is (even though we all love him) and we really needed a backup for DMC.

Also worth nothing he played for a few years with Golden State when Malone was there.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Aug 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Jeremy Tyler is a really good fit for us. He plays PF/C and is an active defender. Good trade for us. He's simply a better player than Acy is (even though we all love him) and we really needed a backup for DMC.

Also worth nothing he played for a few years with Golden State when Malone was there.

He's getting waived bruh lol
Originally posted by marshulk:

He's getting waived bruh lol

i haven't read that
i haven't read that

I read that the other day on Sactown Royalty but that's the only place I read it so far. And that's not some official source or anything, so dude could very well be staying. Or not. lol
i haven't read that

I read that the other day on Sactown Royalty but that's the only place I read it so far. And that's not some official source or anything, so dude could very well be staying. Or not. lol

seeing his history with Malone, i cant image us getting rid of a productive big that wont cost us, unlike JT/Landry.
i haven't read that

seeing his history with Malone, i cant image us getting rid of a productive big that wont cost us, unlike JT/Landry.

You mean like Q.Acy?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
You mean like Q.Acy?

Yeah, that was b******t. Was that really necessary? I would rather have him over Tyler or Moreland.