Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
did we win yet?

Yeah we won yesterday but it was an ugly game to watch. 1-1 record. Playing the D-League Select team today at 1330

watch Nik score over 20 and Ben score less than 8 points.

Watch them both score 30 and our heads splode

yeah right Ben blows right now. I would not be hurt if we dealt him tomorrow for a real PF/C.

Donte Greene scored 40 in a summer league game lol. He's actually probably better than Ben right now and I think he was out of the league all last year.

yeah, at least Donte could play D and defend multiple positions.

heck, Donte is more productive than "D-THrill"

Sadly yes. What are your guys' thoughts on trading for Ryan Anderson to be the stretch 4? he is a great 3pt shooter and his rebounding isn't bad (other than last year). his FG% could be better and his D is not good, but in terms of spacing and stretching the floor, he and Stauskas could really help open things up for the offense and Cuz.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Sadly yes. What are your guys' thoughts on trading for Ryan Anderson to be the stretch 4? he is a great 3pt shooter and his rebounding isn't bad (other than last year). his FG% could be better and his D is not good, but in terms of spacing and stretching the floor, he and Stauskas could really help open things up for the offense and Cuz.

I like Anderson. Local kid too.

Ok, we need to go corner PDA at the East Sac Shack when he's over their drinking before he makes all of his brilliant moves and make him do this trade.
They said they wanted fan input.

f**k Oak Ridge.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
f**k Oak Ridge.

Stroke Ridge
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
1st half in the books. 1st qtr the Kings looked terrible, falling down by 15 pts. 2nd qtr they looked awesome and lead by like 3 at the half. Best two players out there? Stauskas and Ben. Ben looks really relaxed today and Stauskas is passing/shooting/handling very well. Acy looked good as well. DWill looked TURRIBLE.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Well DWill looked very good in the 3rd. Think he scored 15 points in the qtr...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Well boys this was a game definitely worth watching. Ben and Nik both looked really good the whole game. Ben started getting a tad sloppy near the end.

I think the game replays at 6 AM tomorrow on NBATV. The Kings didn't even score a basket in the first seven minutes of the game btw.
Was BenMac able to dribble or create his own shot?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Was BenMac able to dribble or create his own shot?

Couple times he drove the lane and looked good. Other than that he was doing his Ray Allen s**t but also making smart decisions overall. At one point they designed him that Ray Allen corner three and the next trip down the exact same play in the other corner and he nailed them both. Near the end he tried to go coast to coast a couple times and that's when he started turning it over. Had a very good game except for that minute long stretch near the end.
f**k Oak Ridge.

Damn dude, did you go to Folsom or something? lol
Hmmm....

Color me confused from the statement above...

First, we have this line: "Ben and Nik both looked really good the whole game."

And then, it's followed by this line: "The Kings didn't even score a basket in the first seven minutes of the game btw."

So -- it begs the questions: Ben and Nik looked really good at missing shots? You enjoy non-scoring NBA games? How can one "look good" or "look really good" by throwing up a bunch of clankers in the first seven minutes of the game?

Inquiring minds want to know. That sort of thing...

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
f**k Oak Ridge.

Damn dude, did you go to Folsom or something? lol

lol I had a couple buddies that went to HS in Cameron Park (Think Ponderosa I don't even remember) and they hated Oak Ridge too. They would call it Stroke Ridge and do the jacking off motion lol. Think it's just that rival school thing.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Hmmm....

Color me confused from the statement above...

First, we have this line: "Ben and Nik both looked really good the whole game."

And then, it's followed by this line: "The Kings didn't even score a basket in the first seven minutes of the game btw."

So -- it begs the questions: Ben and Nik looked really good at missing shots? You enjoy non-scoring NBA games? How can one "look good" or "look really good" by throwing up a bunch of clankers in the first seven minutes of the game?

Inquiring minds want to know. That sort of thing...

I think Ben took zero shots in that stretch with no turnovers and Nik took one shot and missed in that stretch. They didn't look bad but the team did early. How about you dvr the game at 6 in the morning and check it out. You can still watch it.
Share 49ersWebzone