There are 183 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I really have to question McLemore's intelligence with all the StL gear he's wearing in his twitter profile.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Vivek and Co Press Conference about the Draft

http://www.nba.com/kings/video/originals/
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by valrod33:
You don't deserve Mclemore.

lol tell me how my ass taste

Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Happy with the picks! He just fell to us, we had to take him.

You mean like TRob. You never have to take a player because they fall to you

Ya, except McLemore is good and TRob was TRob. I don't remember any of us that wanted TRob. Crabtree fell to us in this same style, because of other teams picks. You are thinking of falling stock. Not what happened here.
I like what Bill Simmons said about TRob last night. He said he got drafted by the worst possible team to get drafted by.

Lol Truth
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I like what Bill Simmons said about TRob last night. He said he got drafted by the worst possible team to get drafted by.

Lol Truth

And that was last year when the Maloofs were tanking the Franchise. Bill Simmons made a 180 on that take last night.

Check the :55 second mark.

Lol Truth

No s**t. Still didn't change the fact that he had no clue what to do on offense. He went to Houston and they didn't think to fondly of him either. He needs to go to a veteran team with good coaching and learn for a couple of years. He is athletic and strong, so he has a shot down the road.

I'm glad that this team is totally different now. Exciting culture right now with the front office that is totally enthused. Lets keep shutting the haters up
A little more info on Big Ben...

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/4/4378806/ben-mclemore-scouting-report-nba-draft-2013
Originally posted by Muggins:

Lol Truth

And that was last year when the Maloofs were tanking the Franchise. Bill Simmons made a 180 on that take last night.

Kings drafted Jamie Foxx?
Originally posted by Joecool:

not cool, bro.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Muggins:

Lol Truth

WTF?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
You guys gonna trade 'reke?
1) reke
2)mclemore
3)patterson
4)thompson
5)cousins

??