There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-15 Sacramento Kings Thread

what do you guys think is our biggest remaining need?

I'm thinking a stretch 4 who can play D or a backup reliable Center.

thoughts?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

thoughts?

A defensive rim protector. And just overall basketball IQ. I think Stauskas and Collison will help with this
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

thoughts?

A defensive rim protector. And just overall basketball IQ. I think Stauskas and Collison will help with this

Evans did a decent job though IMO. (defense and rebounding)
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

thoughts?

Evans did a decent job though IMO. (defense and rebounding)

Yeah I like him and Acy to do the dirty work.

How awesome would it be if Bhullar showed enough in summer league and preseason to earn a spot on the team and could actually contribute? Am I crazy in thinking he could have been one of the biggest steals of the offseason?
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jul 4, 2014 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Yeah I like him and Acy to do the dirty work.

How awesome would it be if Bhullar showed enough in summer league and preseason to earn a spot on the team and could actually contribute? Am I crazy in thinking he could have been one of the biggest steals of the offseason?

From what I've heard the Rise Guys are coming back to the Sacramento airwaves. Except this time it's going to be on 1320AM going up against KHTK. Thank God,f**k Keith Brooks and his dumbass. TuneIn tomorrow at 8:25 AM on 1320. I wish Carmichael Dave could be on the rise guys though.
IQ, consistent rotations and a solid system is what this team needs to reach 40 wins.
Originally posted by Muggins:
From what I've heard the Rise Guys are coming back to the Sacramento airwaves. Except this time it's going to be on 1320AM going up against KHTK. Thank God,f**k Keith Brooks and his dumbass. TuneIn tomorrow at 8:25 AM on 1320. I wish Carmichael Dave could be on the rise guys though.

So I guess it's an afternoon show actually.

Here's link to the announcement
lol Tyrone Corbin has been named your top assistant coach and as a result all of your young talent just immediately regressed tremendously.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
lol Tyrone Corbin has been named your top assistant coach and as a result all of your young talent just immediately regressed tremendously.

I remember when Ty Corbin was a player on the Kings, he was a good dude.

Can't coach worth a damn though.

Well if Jerry Sloan was cool with him as an assistant I think I'm cool with it.

lol Dude you should have watched the last few years. There's a reason why his contract wasn't renewed. He doesn't give a damn about developing young talent. Plus he wasn't the head assistant while Sloan was coaching. Phil Johnson was and he resigned when Sloan did so they really didn't have anyone else to fall back on.

lol Dude you should have watched the last few years. There's a reason why his contract wasn't renewed. He doesn't give a damn about developing young talent. Plus he wasn't the head assistant while Sloan was coaching. Phil Johnson was and he resigned when Sloan did so they really didn't have anyone else to fall back on.

I'm not trippin. He's not the Head Coach he's back to being an assistant. 16 years as a player, 7 years as an assistant under Jerry Sloan with a bit of head coaching experience? I think I'm cool to see how he does back as an assistant. Last year Mike Malone made his Dad Brendan Malone the assistant and then his dad suddenly retired before the season. We didn't even have a legit lead assistant all last season. Mike Malone has the say on who plays etc so.. yah.
Who's this midget shooting baseline J's with our summer league squad?